Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 488 Unique Visitors
9,045 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,567 Page Views | 18,421 Unique Visitors | 26 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseAdviceNewbiesReal EstateRealtors

Pulled The Trigger Today469

seanminor private msg quote post Address this user
I placed my order for the camera, tripod and clamp today. Looking forward to getting started and getting those first couple of scans under my belt. Since I will be using my camera for my REALTOR business as well as offering it commercially in my area, what kind of contracts or forms are you using?

Thank you.
Sean
Post 1 IP   flag post
crullier private msg quote post Address this user
Sean what us your "area"
Post 2 IP   flag post
Houston Area
Post 3 IP   flag post
crullier private msg quote post Address this user
booo. =) good luck ! Keep us posted.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
I'm a REALTORĀ® and for me having the camera is a unique selling proposition that will hopefully bring in extra business. That said, it's my wife who mostly does the scans for me. I figure my time is better spent prospecting for new clients and selling houses to existing ones then scanning properties. Ultimately though, I love the fact that I'm now indirectly making money from my competitors as my wife and I decided not to keep the camera exclusive to what few listings I put out but to open it up to all the agents in town. We've only been at it for a month now, but she's been doing 3-4 captures/week. I'd love to see that number double or triple though!
Post 5 IP   flag post
That's great @Queen_City_3D your wife has been able to keep that busy so early on. I will be wearing both hats for a bit to see how it goes. Have most or your wife's clients come from your office?
Post 6 IP   flag post
Yes. So far it's only been 3 captures from other brokerages. Although my office colleagues know that it's my wife doing the scans for the other offices I'm not exactly disguising the fact from other agents that I'm associated with the 3D scans, but I'm not advertising it to them either.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Yeah, I believe in transparency as well. Did she find it easy to use the camera and troubleshoot any issues?
Post 8 IP   flag post
What are you charging per scan?
Post 9 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanminor
What are you charging per scan?

I'm "PM'd" you. see private message
Post 10 IP   flag post
avvideographer private msg quote post Address this user
Hi there, i'd also be curious to know what you are charging per scan, if thats too personal let me know. i'm in the big apple, new york city - and i was thinking about 250 to 275. but would prefer to be more. also : do you find it has to be supplemented with any additional traditional video footage ? and is there an opening slate to add the name of your production company and customize it ? or is it only matter port branded. i will poke around on the other forums too, but your wife and you are doing ideally what i would like to do here, so i appreciate your input ! thanks !!
Post 11 IP   flag post
DoyleRealtor private msg quote post Address this user
I would strongly suggest you make a clear distinction between your real estate business and your photography business.
Post 12 IP   flag post
101587 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?