Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 761 Unique Visitors
9,054 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,838 Page Views | 19,122 Unique Visitors | 26 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
This was a pleasant surprise.

In my Facebook feed I had a sponsored post from Matterport which read, "Hire a trusted 3D photographer to showcase your properties in 3D and virtual reality. Free quote!"

I've come across their ads before and they're usually targeted at selling the camera and so maybe there's a recognition that if they sell the services of an MSP that it will increase their revenue and they'll still get the odd consumer who will purchase the device.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Queen_City_3D

Ha! I would not be surprised if they posted the ad only to Matterport Service Providers. Facebook enables an advertiser to upload an email list and only serve up ads to those people.

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
TakedaSan private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Dan, this is Jefferson Takeda from Brazil. I am not a Matterport Service Provider yet, and I saw this ad also on Facebook. But I am on their list of leads, because I'm thinking about this possibility in the near future. As a Google Trusted Photographer still thinking on which camera to invest beyond my DSLR, if I do so. So maybe an Ad for MSP and MSP leads...
Post 3 IP   flag post
justinv private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod

They could have done that with email addresses but they should be focusing broker firms, management companies and other businesses that would have a use for a scan. If they did it for emails they have gathered over time, they want people to try a scan and then hopefully buy a camera.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
New York City
3dVuz private msg quote post Address this user
When you see this ad on Facebook, comment on it, and promote your company, and a link. I do it every time I see it.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
Take these Matterport ads plus the ads from guys in your neighboring states wanting in on your market to outsource and you see why your own ads aren't performing well.
Post 6 IP   flag post
justinv private msg quote post Address this user
@VTLV

Normally Facebook ads don't perform well because the person running them really don't know what they are doing. Actually, most people I talk to about running ads are really talking about boosted post and don't know the difference.

I have said it before, if you don't know what your doing, you are going to lose money. Are all ads successful? No, but if you understand all the pieces of the puzzle, you can figure out what is wrong and change it.
Post 7 IP   flag post
101735 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?