Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 761 Unique Visitors
9,056 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,838 Page Views | 19,122 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3SixtyNow private msg quote post Address this user
Does anyone have an example of a modern church that I could use for a presentation? I remember seeing one a few months ago that had concrete floors and large windows, maybe even a coffee bar, just like the one I'm want to present to.
Thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
NestorSarmiento private msg quote post Address this user
Hi. I've just googled "matterport church". At least five usefull results. Bye!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Hartland, Wisconsin
htimsabbub23 private msg quote post Address this user
@3SixtyNow matterport has an app on the iPad called matterport showroom I think. They have lots of examples you can download right to the iPad. This is Great if you don't have Internet connection. Give that a try

@NestorSarmiento have a little respect in the group we are all here to help and get help. By saying bye at the end you come off as a.... (insert choice word)
Post 3 IP   flag post
3dvirtueletour private msg quote post Address this user
Hallo i did 2 churches yesterday. But i cant put them online now. Tell me where fore you need them fore...

please contact private..

Ferry
Post 4 IP   flag post
NestorSarmiento private msg quote post Address this user
@htimsabbub23 Yes, you are right. I´m sorry. If I wasn´t helping I souldn´t have answered.
Post 5 IP   flag post
3rd Party
Service
Myrtle Beach, SC
ArtisticConcepts private msg quote post Address this user
I'm currently (and by currently, I mean right this moment 😂) renovating our Student Ministry area and plan to create a new website based on a Matterport Showcase of it. I will try to remember to post it here when we finish. Hopefully by the middle of June.
Post 6 IP   flag post
3SixtyNow private msg quote post Address this user
@NestorSarmiento I did to a search on Google and in Matterports showcase app. All I could find were historic churches. Which, I plan on using as well. @ArtisticConceptsprivate I would love to see the Student Ministry area when it is complete. @3dvirtueletour I'll pm you, thanks.
Post 7 IP   flag post
101739 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?