3D, VR, 360° and Street View Photographers  |  Real Estate Agents  |  3rd Party Service Providers
Need a 3D/VR/360°/Street View Photographer? 2,964 We Get Around Network Members in 100 Countries! Ask For FREE referral!
We Get Around Network Forum

How do you delete a snapshot?4617

3rd Party
Service
alx3D private msg quote post Address this user
I took a snapshot that I need to delete.

The reason I need to delete it is so to that I can disable the scan location but it won't let you disable it if it has an associated snapshot. Any suggestions?

3D Tour, Need to disable master closet
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Basic
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
Look further down once the snapshot is selected in Workshop. Many people have had issues with their monitor resolutions not showing matterport windows at full size.

Post 2 • IP   flag post
3rd Party
Service
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
I think that deleting snapshots needs to be possible from the Matterport Cloud UX.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
I swear there was a short duration several months ago where you could deactivate a scan location without deleting a snapshot that you took from that point. Did anyone else notice that, or did that all happen in my head?

I think it was about 8-12 months ago and it was that way for maybe 3 weeks max and then that ability died and I can't understand why.

I often take snapshots from locations that I eventually deactivate scan point and it annoys me to no end to have to first take the snapshot then download the snapshot, then delete it in the workshop, all so I can then deactivate the scanpoint and still have the snapshot saved.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
36422 4 4
destitute