Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceMarketingProblems

Realtor can't link tour to listing sites.4616

3SixtyNow private msg quote post Address this user
A Realtor I'm working and his team is having a hard time getting the tour I did for him onto the listing sites. The only one that it populates in is Redfin. Are there special steps that need to be done to get the tour on Zillow, Realtor.com, etc.?
Thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
DouglasMeyers private msg quote post Address this user
Forget Zillow...
Realtor.com you have to go in and do it in their Realtor site that they set up for themselves then it will allow the realtor to add it to their site page. Meaning no the page it gets populated to it is their own page they have to sing into to get to.

Thats what I know...
Post 2 IP   flag post
justinv private msg quote post Address this user
I had agents get it on Zillow through their realtor backdoor. The link is way down the page in details. They do put video in the picture section, so they should be able to link a Matterport tour to a picture. I have asked the agent that does it but she didn't answer me. I have asked other agents and get blank stares. The next Matterport I do for am agent that I am friends with, I am going to ask them to let me figure it out.
Post 3 IP   flag post
LewisBishop private msg quote post Address this user
1st Agent should insert MLS compliant code in the "virtual tour" field within their MLS. This will indeed feed out to Zillow and Trulia. Please note that it will be picked up by Zillow within 24 hours. Trulia feed synchs with Zillow and Trulia (per Zillow account manager) pulls from Zillow once every 24 hours.

REALTOR.com does not pick up virtual tour feed and requires agent to log in to add link after the listing has been imported from the MLS.

Now...agents should be logging into these sites to update the virtual tour link and replace with the branded link.

In Zillow the tour link field is located under the property photos and is titled "Virtual tour URL". Note that when they enter the new url red text appears stating "This change will get overwritten by the feed." So far this has not been the case.

In Trulia it is also in the photo section.

On Realtor.com the agent needs to select "Links" and add the Matterport URL in the Home tour link field.

Post 4 IP   flag post
@LewisBishop

Do you know how to put a picture up on zillow and have it linked to a video?
Post 5 IP   flag post
@justinv There is no ability to link pictures to urls. The video you are referring to the shot using the Zillow "Premier Agent" Application. Currently there are only two fields that allow the agent to enter a url.

1. Virtual tour URL - For the consumer this is found at the bottom of the Facts and Features. It's simply hyperlinked text "View Virtual Tour"

2. Related website - This will end up as hyperlinked text and the text will be the Agent's brokerage name.

I would recommend that you suggest to the agent to update the description to include a reference to the 3D tour. Something along the lines of Take a 3D tour of this home by visiting the "View Virtual Tour" link below.

I hope this helps.
Post 6 IP   flag post
@LewisBishop
clickable text

Look at the first picture and click play. I don't think that is the Zillow app. This isn't my work, so I guess they don't want anyone to know how it is done? This isn't the first one that they have posted either but this is the only one I know of at the moment.
Post 7 IP   flag post
@justinv -

Ah...

Agents can now add property videos to Zillow listings that aren't shot with Zillow's mobile app. So what you are seeing is a professional video in place of one created with the "Premier Agent" Application.

So if you also create professional videos the agent can add those to their Zillow listing if the pay Zillow a $149 fee.
Post 8 IP   flag post
The $149 fee is per listing? That is expensive if it is each listing. I guess if you are going to make $60,000, it isn't a big deal!
Post 9 IP   flag post
@justinv Yes, to the best of my knowledge that is $149 per listing for the right to upload your video onto Zillow's platform. Or an agent could spend that same amount of money on a Social media campaign to drive views to their listing's landing page and resulting in actual leads. I personally think it's a great way for Zillow to insure that their video application is used for the majority of videos that are being added to listings.
Post 10 IP   flag post
@LewisBishop

That is what I helped agents do with the tours put into WP3D models. The only thing about that is the agents would not follow up in time and the leads were dead! Most of the agents I helped was worried about that one listing and not the leads for other listings or buyers? They couldn't understand they already had that listing and it is going to sale in a short time. I guess they can't see the forest for the trees! I honestly had an agent ask after their listing sold if I could help them run a Facebook ad for leads. I thought [gee] was that for last time? I ignored the text!
Post 11 IP   flag post
3SixtyNow private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you @LewisBishop! I have advised my client and hopefully they won't have any more issues.
Thank you everyone for your help!
Post 12 IP   flag post
101640 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?