3D, VR, 360° and Street View Photographers  |  Real Estate Agents  |  3rd Party Service Providers
Should I buy a Camera? Quiz How Much to Start 3D Tour Business? Calculate How Much Can I Make as a Pro? Calculate Win More Listings? Calculate
We Get Around Network Forum
WGAN Training Academy (Learn more)
WGAN-TV Channel
Panoskin to Google Street View Demo and Discuss
for Newbies with Wojciech and Tom with Panoskin
Drew private msg quote post Address this user
If you have a lot of extra time on hand get into scanning jets. I have over 50 hours into this project and still have a journey ahead of me. My first jet was not acceptable to my client because of the hanger in doll house view. Below is a model that I barely finished before dark. I placed the camera on the wings and next is to use a taller tripod.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Premium
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Drew Totally awesome. A labor of love to get this one to look great. Loved how you trimmed it too.

It's hard work to make it look so easy

Best,

Dan
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Brant private msg quote post Address this user
Awesome scan!
Post 3 • IP   flag post
smcclell private msg quote post Address this user
Nice scan!

Your explanation of scanning an object taking 50hrs+ has made me aware that not all jobs can be priced on their physical size. Had not thought about the time on objects, thanks
Post 4 • IP   flag post
JulianHowardCT private msg quote post Address this user
I have never been inside one of these before. Now I feel like I have!
Post 5 • IP   flag post
adrien_grs private msg quote post Address this user
That's awesome ! How is the .OBJ file ?
Post 6 • IP   flag post
daveaustin999 private msg quote post Address this user
This a fantastic model, Drew. Could we (3D4RE.com) feature it in an upcoming email newsletter? If so, please send me the link to the showcase. Many Thanks.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
42241 7 7
destitute