3D, VR and 360° Photographers  |  Real Estate Agents  |  3rd Party Service Providers
Need a 3D/VR/360°/Drone Photographer? 2,699 We Get Around Network Members in 95 Countries! Ask For FREE referral!
We Get Around Network Forum
360PhotoGSV17Japan

Dan Smigrod at Street View Summit in Tokyo4359

Forum
Founder
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

We Get Around Network Forum Founder Dan Smigrod interviews Google Street View (and Trusted Photographers) Manager Charles Armstrong at IVRPA 2016 in Quebec City.

---

Hi All,

Google invited me to attend its Street View Summit in Tokyo Wednesday, 10 May and Thursday, 11 May 2017.

I will be live-streaming the event for you.

Additionally, I will be interviewing executives from many of the 17 companies speaking at the conference: companies that are likely to announce solutions to make it easy, fast and seamless to publish to Google Street View.

As I shared in this post, this will likely be the biggest 360 imaging event of 2017 in terms of announcements.

And, these announcements are likely to either be a threat or an opportunity for you.

Anything that you would like me to ask the executives of Google while I am in Tokyo? Other thoughts about this 2nd annual Google Street View Summit?

BTW, it's a LONG flight from Atlanta to Tokyo so I added a few days of vacation time too. I could imagine shooting some fun 360º photos and videos while I am in Tokyo.

Best,

Dan

We Get Around Network Forum Related Discussion

Google Street View Summit Tokyo 10-11 May 17
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Basic
JC3DCX private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod , enjoy and post your 360's :-)
Post 2 • IP   flag post
32801 2 2
destitute