Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,031 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Problems

Matterport Collaboration Error Message4322

Gibbsboro, NJ
Radie842 private msg quote post Address this user
I have a customer that has there own account and is trying to add me as a collaborator but they get this error message. Has any seen this.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Radie842

Give them an email address that has not previously been used by Matterport and it will work.

Known issue for two years. Matterport has yet to fix this.

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
Gibbsboro, NJ
Radie842 private msg quote post Address this user
Will do. Thanks!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
@Radie842 That's an annoying problem.

What makes it worse is when you do set up a new email address for the collaborator to use and then they forget to log out of it after they've done the job. I've had 3 instances now where a collaborator has successfully uploaded the model I had them perform for me but then has forgotten to log out and uploaded the next model that they perform for themselves onto my account. Who gets charged the processing fee? The first person to whose account it was uploaded (i.e. the wrong one!).

So remind your collaborator to make sure they log out after!

It's been annoying to have to get Matterport to reverse the charges and bill the other MSP. They understandably need confirmation from that other MSP but it is all a waste of time and energy.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101421 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?