Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 40 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
grmngrl private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everybody,

What are my options if any besides buying a new iPad? I have a 64GB iPad only for MP scanning. I have 40GB of models on there.
I know this was talked about before but I could not find the answers.

Thank you.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Hartland, Wisconsin
htimsabbub23 private msg quote post Address this user
Back up the iPad on iTunes, find the backup file and copy it to an external hard drive. Then delete from original location. This will have all your tours backed up. Then label that or keep a spreadsheet of every tour that's on that backup. Then delete tours off the iPad. Rinse repeat!
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
3rd Party
Service
Beijing
JuMP private msg quote post Address this user
@grmngrl I found a simple way that you can try.
But I suggest you back up your ipad to iCloud first (like people always do) before you try my way.
After you make sure my way is working on your ipad and then you can use it next time without backup to iCloud first.

I am using win8.1 with iTunes 11.4.0.18.

Connect your ipad to your PC, open iTunes, and click (1/2) at above screen shoot. You can see "Capture Documents" at left (3). Select all of them and click "Save to..." (4) and select one folder on your PC. All files you selected will be uploaded from ipad to your PC folder. It is the "Backup".

And you can now disconnect your ipad and delete all files in your Capture app at ipad. Make sure there is no data in your Capture app.

Re-connect ipad to PC again to try the "Restore".
Just select (1/2) again and then select all files that you just backup and drop them to the "Capture Documents" area. iTunes will ask you to replace the old files or not, just select "YES".
After that disconnect ipad again and open Capture app on ipad. You will see all data restored.

Remeber every time you should select all files and folders in "Capture Documents" area when you "backup" or "restore".

Wish you can success.
Post 3 IP   flag post
101421 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?