Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MarketingMediaBumpersStrategyTipsVideo

We just Made Your FREE stuff Even Better!4310

3rd Party
Service
Myrtle Beach, SC
ArtisticConcepts private msg quote post Address this user
WOW!

If the number of new orders over the last 30 days are any indication, I think it's safe to say that you guys really LOVE your FREE MediaBumpers!

We've been looking for ways to make them even better, and thanks to @JanHamorsky we have found it!

Basic, Standard or Premium Member of the We Get Around Network can now request their FREE MediaBumpers in any language they like. All you have to do is send your translation in a format that can be copied and pasted. here are 3 examples of the translated MediaBumpers we created for @JanHamorsky

(MB1S)

(MB2S)

(MB4S)

So, don't let a language barrier keep you from having awesome 15 second, Hyper-Focused MediaBumpers! Check out your Welcome Onboard Letter or message @DanSmigrod or myself to find out how to get yours for FREE!

You can view the entire library of exclusive MediaBumpers just for Basic, Standard or Premium Members of the We Get Around Network right here

If you are looking for other MediaBumpers, check out the public library at MediaBumpers.com

God Bless,
Chris
Post 1 IP   flag post
nat_vanveen private msg quote post Address this user
@ArtisticConcepts Hi Chris, wow your bumper vids are awesome!! Can I ask, is the vid with the man in the plane one of our free member choices? Since I'm not in real estate, will you charge extra to change out the text for my industry? I note your service said we can add our own company details included.

Cheers, Nat
Post 2 IP   flag post
3rd Party
Service
Myrtle Beach, SC
ArtisticConcepts private msg quote post Address this user
@nat_vanveen,

Thank You! 😁

That particular video MB9 "Anywhere in the world" is part of the public library and subject to regular pricing.

The great news is that once you have ordered your free MediaBumper(s) you will receive a code that will allow you to purchase any MediaBumpers products at a 50% discount.

So, in order to fully customize that MediaBumper the way you are asking would typically cost $100 with a lifetime license, but if you order it after you get your free MediaBumper(s), it will only cost $50 for full customization and delivery of a .mp4 file with a full lifetime license!

I hope that helps :-)

God Bless,
Chris
Post 3 IP   flag post
nat_vanveen private msg quote post Address this user
@ArtisticConcepts I know I could go to say Envato, browse around looking for a suitable vid, buy it and then edit it in Camtasia etc etc but why would I waste my time when I could use a service like yours, and your vids do look super professional. It's a really helpful service!

I'll think about the text I need and get back to you Chris.

Sending back blessings from Downunder to you and your family in the USA
Post 4 IP   flag post
101636 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?