Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 837 Unique Visitors
9,050 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 35,106 Page Views | 19,195 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
grantmuller private msg quote post Address this user
Hi real estate people!

I'm an agent in Colorado. I'm wondering if there are any good successes stories with MLS providers? Right now, our only option is to add the imbed code to the domain for the listing which does not highlight the matterport tour at all. Has anyone out there had better luck highlighting their tours on mls?
Post 1 IP   flag post
CharlieB private msg quote post Address this user
Hello Grant,

I am a broker in Colorado and New Mexico and been watching this....I know that we can go into Zillow and add our 3D matterport tour and it will show up differently. I also noticed an MLS in California that added a link to their MLS but other than that I have added it in place of a traditional virtual tour.

Charlie
Post 2 IP   flag post
Cool - Thanks Charlie! I didn't know about Zillow. I will have to look into this!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Grant....

I have addressed this with my WP3D Models WordPress + Matterport Plugin. Using my solution you can generate an MLS-friendly link to share that is JUST the model and you can track the traffic for each one.

Here's an example:

FULL SCREEN, TRACKABLE & MLS FRIENDLY MODEL LINK ยป

Please let me know if you guys have any questions!
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Boise, Idaho
360Idaho private msg quote post Address this user
You can also use a VT company like TourFactory.com. Since you'll also need photo's also it will combine both and be mass marketed with your contact info to other RE sites. Best bet for your exposure as an agent.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
Next up in my development cycle for WP3D Models is to add a gallery option (for still photos) as well as the ability to add some agent-specific content. Looking for suggestions as to what content is most important to my Realtor clients.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Grant, Just under the Virtual Tour Link. Zillow's algo picks up the my.matterport.com link and then gives it two special extra links/graphics to give it more visibility.

See an example here http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/27000-County-Road-43-7-Aguilar-CO-81020/2110596615_zpid/

rpetersn, do you know if your link will also generate the Zillow extra's?
Post 7 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
I'm afraid my link won't work with Zillow...they looking for a specific Matterport URL to trigger the change in display/etc.
Post 8 IP   flag post
DoyleRealtor private msg quote post Address this user
NorthstarMLS in Minnesota allows the digital showings to be syndicated through the MLS. It does have to meet their requirements, but currently all 3 major vendors are completely compliant. If you use the Matterport link Zillow will pick up on it and give the listing that additional exposure. Toursler & iGuide aren't currently receiving the same treatment. We also get 2 fields for our virtual tours so you could do an aerial video or something similar in the other slot.
Post 9 IP   flag post
rpetersn, I thought that might be the case. I do like your option for an unbranded version. I have been trying to brand my tours with my 3DVisualTours.com which is okay since it is not branded to my real estate office.

You could use your non branded link and then edit it directly in Zillow to get the extra goodies from them.
Post 10 IP   flag post
KenjBlair, do you have an example of one of your tours used with TourFactory?
Post 11 IP   flag post
You guys blow me away - I love the ingenuity of this group!
Post 12 IP   flag post
Orange, California
craigsauer private msg quote post Address this user
The local MLS here just has the virtual tour link, and it's not prominently featured. A tiny icon that looks like a reel of film (!) shows up in the listing for any virtual tours. I tell my clients to include a line in the text of their listing emphasizing the 3D Showcase. ("Click the Virtual Tour link to tour this home in 3D!"
Post 13 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Boise, Idaho
360Idaho private msg quote post Address this user
Charlie B, here's a sample VT of one I just did for an agent. www.tourfactory.com/1268886. The agents luv this tour because of all the other benefits that come with it. To get a list go to tourfactory.com and click on their feature button.
Post 14 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

Here's the original Forum thread about Zillow + Matterport

Here's the Matterport blog post of 12 June 2015:

Zillow.com Officially Adopts 3D Content for Property Marketing

Best,

Dan
Post 15 IP   flag post
seanminor private msg quote post Address this user
In our Houston MLS we have to put the Matterport link in the virtual tour spot. But like Craig says, you need to draw attention to the link of the buyer may not even see the VT link.
Post 16 IP   flag post
101628 16 16
This topic is archived. Start new topic?