Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseEmbedReal Estate

Const. Critisism Wanted - Mill DollarListing4236

Scannen private msg quote post Address this user
Hello,
I made this 3D model for my client. It is the biggest property I´ve done so far. I would really appreciate some constructive critisism. Thanks for taking your time.
Best!

Link to Model here

Post 1 IP   flag post
lisahinson private msg quote post Address this user
@Scannen - Beautiful! You did a lovely job!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Thanks! Quote:
Originally Posted by lisahinson
@Scannen - Beautiful! You did a lovely job!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
Looks good.

My only suggestion would be to deactivate all the scans going up, up, up, up.... as they don't end up going anywhere.

Unless you plan to scan that as well in the future?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_City_3D
Looks good.

My only suggestion would be to deactivate all the scans going up, up, up, up.... as they don't end up going anywhere.

Unless you plan to scan that as well in the future?

Thanks for your input. My client wanted that to be part of the 3D Tour but yes I agree it would be better to deactivate those scans.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
You did a good job avoiding mirrors and reflections. I too would have dropped the staircase and done a 360 at the top with a slide reel. Do a couple more 360's outside, especially when this is the first you've done this big. The extra couple minutes shooting outdoor 360's will help you market to more big boys.

There are a couple times the door was closed possibly less than 10 feet away, something that doesn't appear to be an issue with blocking doorways anymore. See the entrance to entertainment room and living room. The mesh may appear not so high class (depending on the client).

I would take the bathroom out of the Highlight reel or push it more toward the 1/2 way point to 3/4 along the way so people don't end up there when they're soaking up what you are sharing in the beginning minute and they're eagerness to decide they want to navigate and end up starting at a toilet.

Congrats on landing a big space! Now market that you do big spaces with this.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101429 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?