Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 40 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MirrorsScanning

Self inflicted mirror4205

aristepp private msg quote post Address this user
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1h5y8rhvnlo8fuf/what%20the%20heck.png?dl=0

HI All,
This scan turned out OK except for that full length, wall to wall, self imposed wall that the camera interjected on the top floor. If you would please have a look where the green carpet is on the top. You can't miss it. What the heck happened there?

Any thoughts? I can go back.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Orange, California
craigsauer private msg quote post Address this user
I'd try just adjusting a trim mark or window or mirror unrelated to the issue and submit for reprocessing. Sometimes glitches like that go away just by reprocessing.

You should probably also check that all the mirrors you've marked are facing the right way. No reason for one to appear in the middle of the room like that, but a backwards marked mirror could confuse the software.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Very helpful thought, Craig, thank you. This bar is a balcony and mirrors below. That could be it.
Post 3 IP   flag post
StevenHattan private msg quote post Address this user
Just curious...did you see this on your map when scanning? Did it give any indication this was there?

Any time I've experienced 'glitches' it is usually evident on the Map.

Anytime I see something on the Map that is not 'normal' I delete that scan and redo it. If the problem still happens, I delete the scan, scan somewhere else and then go back the place there was an issue. It has always worked from there.
Post 4 IP   flag post
no, I didn't see anything that looked abnormal at all. I am confident that it can be fixed. Has to be my oversight, somewhere.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101421 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?