Matterport 3D Tour Pros  |  Google Street View Pros  |  Real Estate Agents  |  3rd Party Service Providers
Should I buy a Camera? Quiz How Much to Start 3D Tour Business? Calculate How Much Can I Make as a Pro? Calculate Win More Listings? Calculate
View Map Full Screen
Last 30 Days: 63,920 Page Views | 11,030 Visitors | 88 New Members
WGAN Knowledge Base | Total Posts: 46,971  |  Total Topics: 6,481
3,872 WGAN Members in 108 Countries
We Get Around Network Forum
WGAN Training Academy (Learn more)
WGAN-TV Live at 5
@Metroplex360 Chris Hickman Show and Tell
BLK360 Imaging Laser Scanner Mashed-up with MP
AdviceMarketingReal EstateRealtorTips

Virtual tour experience and effectiveness4149

Davimmo private msg quote post Address this user
Hi !

I'm a broker and I'm looking to offer virtual tours for my clients. But I'm still not sure about the effectiveness.

What feedback did you have and in your opinion, for which type of property virtual tours are useful?

Thank you !
Post 1 IP   flag post
Basic
3dshowcaseuk private msg quote post Address this user
Why not hire an Matterport Service Provider in your area to carry out a tour for you. Check out the map on this forum for one near you

This allow you to test the market in your area, I think every country and area differs.

We have found the tours work well for new developments, and higher end homes, but as I say this may differ in your catchment area
Post 2 IP   flag post
Davimmo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dshowcaseuk
Why not hire an Matterport Service Provider in your area to carry out a tour for you. Check out the map on this forum for one near you

This allow you to test the market in your area, I think every country and area differs.

We have found the tours work well for new developments, and higher end homes, but as I say this may differ in your catchment area

Thank you for your answer. I will try to see the results
Post 3 IP   flag post
JC3DCX private msg quote post Address this user
One realtor use my services to enable him to get sole mandate listings, as well as bigger exposure to his high-end listings
Post 4 IP   flag post
47486 4 4
destitute