Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
gulmer123 private msg quote post Address this user
I am preparing a email campaign to all of the Brokers and Agents in the area and instead of recreating the wheel. Does anyone have a template that has been successful for them?
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@gulmer123

First happy birthday.

Second, Matterport has created some suggested text for email campaigns for MSP Members:

Free! 48 Matterport Sales Tools/Assets

Not exactly your question. Perhaps others will have templates to share. (We would to add eBlast text to the 3D/VR/360 Photographers Sample Forums Library.)

@gulmer123

Please do share for the Sample Forms Library, once you send your eBlast.

Happy birthday again,

Dan

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
Thank you for the Birthday wish!

I will forward to you what I send and response report to show how it is working.

I am sure others have been successful with this type of marketing so a library would be great.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
Here's one I've been working on but haven't yet sent out. Feedback is welcome!
-----------------------------------------------------------

{SEND SAMPLE SHOWCASE}

Why use a 3D Showcase in your marketing?

Quality imagery, sure.

Neat tech that attracts buyers, yes.

but the biggest factor....

It can help you win BIGGER/BETTER Listings!!!

If you haven't used my services yet because it's just another expense... then try this: in your next listing presentation that you are competing on... offer it as an option to your sellers! I can provide you with a sample model to demonstrate to them. When Sellers discover that you can market their own home in a way that they've never even seen it before themselves you might be surprised at the extra listings you win. Not to mention, some agents even offer it as a premium service and get an extra .25% or .50% on their commission for the listing. You do that, and the scan is no longer a cost... it's an investment to help you earn more!
Post 4 IP   flag post
TrustedPhotoDC private msg quote post Address this user
Not email, but this showed up in my newsfeed today.
Post 5 IP   flag post
kellysuesharp private msg quote post Address this user
what product do you plan to use for the mass email? we have tried one and it did not work out well. interested to see what other use for big (1000 emails - at least for us) numbers of names.
Kelly
Post 6 IP   flag post
I normally use iContact
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@kellysuesharp

We Get Around uses MailChimp.

"MailChimp Pricing. MailChimp offers a “Forever Free” version for up to 2,000 email subscribers and 12,000 emails per month. Their paid email marketing service starts at $20 per month for unlimited emails up to to 1001-1500 subscribers, and it increases $5 per month for every 500 subscribers added."
Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
kellysuesharp private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks guys. We used MailChimp but one of our competitors filed a complaint so we have to get unblocked. Planning to just pay i guess. Thank u all for always being helpful.
Post 9 IP   flag post
101435 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?