Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseNavigation

Load and Run Time of Models402

GarySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
Has anyone notice that models are taking longer to load as well as longer to load images between different scans. I use to be able to move between scans and it was always instantaneous but now there can be a considerable delay which has an impact on the smoothness and beauty of the VT experience.
Post 1 IP   flag post
SummerMayhugh private msg quote post Address this user
I agree with that, an explanation and a solution would be great!
Post 2 IP   flag post
CarlosFHdz private msg quote post Address this user
I too have noticed it. Now that MP fills in the dark spaces with color, I adjusted to doing a few less scans than I used to. Less scans does help with loading time.

Do you think it has to do with the popularity of this growing and more and more people using it, causing server delays? Thoughts?
Post 3 IP   flag post
GarySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Carlos, I wish I knew but it's something MP needs to address as people as well as our clients may get turnoff if the delays increase.

My thoughts on this is that MP needs to ramp-up the number of server and perhaps faster storage they use with AWS. It not a questions of AWS capacity as they host massive companies like Netflix and they have no problem with lag.

MP must allow a sizable overhead on capacity and it would appear that is not the case and we're all suffering from it.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Rentertainment private msg quote post Address this user
In Australia our load time is always a struggle, but once loaded, we have found on the bigger models it does struggle slightly compared to the smaller single story models
Post 5 IP   flag post
RealEstateReadines private msg quote post Address this user
I emailed support today and inquired if it was temporary due to updates they have been doing. They said there is a chance that is causing it, but they are hearing a wide range of feedback with load times. Some are noticing faster load times while others are experiencing slower times.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101436 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?