Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseAdviceNewbiesPricingTips

Scanned Preschool Advice3961

3SixtyNow private msg quote post Address this user
I scanned my daughters preschool for practice. Can I get any advice on what I could have done better? Also, what would you charge for a project like this?
Thank you all for you help!!!

clickable text
Post 1 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
I receive a discount on my children's preschool for providing a yearly 360 tour, Google Street View and photography.

I think you did an amazing job on this tour. You obviously coordinated well with your client as the school is perfectly setup and tidy. You patiently had doors open upon approaching, turned bathroom lights on when approaching too... the height is perfect.

If you are looking to charge by SQFT, which is standard, it really depends on your pricing and competing prices.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Orange, California
craigsauer private msg quote post Address this user
Very nice tour!

I did my kids' preschool a couple years ago, and I set the camera height to toddler height so that parents could experience the space from that height.
Post 3 IP   flag post
3SixtyNow private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you so much @Metroplex360 & @craigsauer. I have been soaking in all of the advice on the forum for almost a year now. With the help of a friend who wanted to help me get started, I was able to get my camera. I'm extremely excited to help realtors and business' alike to show what they have to offer. I'm also going to focus on the AEC industry since I have 15 years experience as a Designer & CADD Technician.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101436 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?