Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseBrowserProblems

Issues With Firefox3883

Standard
Portage, MI
Senojev private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone - I am a new user and have been working on building up my experience. Thanks for the wealth of information the Forum provides. My first two models came out better than I expected and looked very good on my iPad. However, when I viewed both of them on my iMac and MacBook panning was very slow and jerky and moving through a room had the same issues. Both computers are relatively new, have plenty of RAM and fast processors so I can't believe it is a hardware issue. Switching browsers from Firefox to Safari solved the issue. Is this an issue with Firefox or its set-up?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
@Senojev I noticed that Matterport's servers seemed slow tonight. Matterport uses Amazon's Cloud - so my suspicion was that it was ME, not them.

I'm making an assumption that it might be the loading speed that you were experiencing. Check again tomorrow -- and if in doubt, you might try viewing the tour via your mobile phone using your mobile carrier's network.

I did note that you mentioned it ran well in Safari and not Firefox -- and I wanted to mention that Firefox and Safari use DNS to resolve connections in a different manner. It could be that there was an issue with Amazon that was handled but Firefox was querying the trouble spot. Safari, being a new connection, was having no trouble. If your mobile device was also not experiencing problems, I'd say it would support that.

--

Regardless - I'm taking a shot in the dark. Has this problem been going on for multiple days?
Post 2 IP   flag post
101428 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?