Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
FreeMarketingPricing

Free Matterport Spaces 3D Tour for Realtors3855

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

FAQ:

✓ "How much do you charge for a Matterport?"

Your New Answer?

✓ "Our Matterport Spaces 3D Tours are FREE!"

If you are competing on price with many Matterport Pros in your market - at their non-sustainable pricing - consider offering your Matterport Spaces 3D Tours for FREE ... FREE with a bundle of marketing solutions to help agents and brokers win more and bigger listings more often.

For example, in this Google Sheet, I include these 3rd party solutions:

✓ 2D Floor Plans (Blue-Sketch)
✓ Branded Video (iPadVideo.info powered by real3Dvideo)
✓ Un-Branded Video (iPadVideo.info powered by real3Dvideo)
✓ Branded Single Property Website (WP3D Models)
✓ Vanity Website Address (.info for 12 months)
✓ "Handwritten" Whiteboard Marketing Video (3-MOD)
✓ MatterStats ( @Metroplex360 )
✓ UC 2.0+ VR Viewer (Unofficial Cardboard) (great business card)

While I have broken out pricing line-by-line, I recommend bundle pricing. In this example, $861 (probably becomes $799).

For clarification, for X dollars, you receive this bundle of marketing solutions, and a FREE Matterport Spaces 3D Tour.

You Have Now

1. made your competition irrelevant (they can not compete with free)
2. made it impossible to compare apples-to-apples
3. provide a complete marketing solution rather than a tactic

So, what if the client does not want the bundle of marketing solutions? Then, that's not a good client for you because they will continue to shop price rather than how to win more and bigger listings more often and help sell a home faster, for the most money with the least amount of stress for the seller.

Reminder, the numbers are for illustration only. It's likely that you would need to make a similar worksheet based on the pricing in your marketing and what values you can assign to the third-party solutions.

Seems overly complex? If you are not bundling, or offering optional extras, then you will be competing on price as a commodity. Not good.

Your thoughts?

By the way, in Scenario 1, Standard Members of the We Get Around Network save $85 on the combined 3rd party solutions above, plus include the free use of WP3D Models. www.JoinStandard.com

Best,

Dan

Post 1 IP   flag post
JonJ private msg quote post Address this user
The first question I could see being asked would be something like

"How much would it be if I just wanted the virtual tour? I am not interested in the other services"

What would be a good response?

Thanks,
Jon
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@JonJ

We Get Around does get this question ...

We are like a six-star hotel ...

When you stay at the Ritz - and have breakfast - if you don't get the cream cheese on your bagel, they don't charge you less.

If the potential client just wants a Matterport Spaces 3D Tour, they are not a good, long-term fit for us.

We are interested in building long-term value for our clients and We Get Around. Good client-fit is very important to us.

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
Hi Dan,

That is a great response, but unfortunately, I am not at a point in my business where I can turn away work. And I am not sure if there are any clients in my market that would be willing to pay that rate for those services. Do you have a response that might work for someone in my situation?

Thanks again,
Jon
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@JonJ

The rate is only an example. And, you might simply be able to offer three services in your bundle:

✓ floor plans
✓ video from Matterport spaces
✓ virtual staging
✓ photos / videos / aerial

Think about which services to include that have high value - and low cost to you.

Think about what price point you want to be able to do a listing of x sq ft.

The lowest price leader probably does not offer any of these other services that have high value and low cost to you.

Best,

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
Just thinking through your suggestion, I would probably offer the following services, with prices for a 3000 sqft property:

Photos (25 HDR photos with Elevated Photos, Blue Sky Guarantee and Zillow Video Walkthrough) - typically $195

Matterport Virtual Tour - Typically $275

2D floor plan - $50

Single Property Website - already included with virtual tour

Vanity Website - Typically $25

This brings the total price to $545. If I were to package this all togethether, I could reduce the price to say $495 or even $459.

The problem is, if I did not offer individual services, I would lose out on a significant amount of business from clients that strictly want just photos or just the virtual tour.

How could I structure my pricing/services to better capture more revenue and more business?

Thanks,
Jon
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@JonJ

Idea 1

Separate pricing (ala carte)

Idea 2

Bundle pricing (show savings when buying the bundle)

Idea 3

After you deliver the Matterport Spaces 3D Tour to a client for the first time, send the client a floor plan with a note that if they use it, the cost is x.

After you deliver the Matterport Spaces 3D Tour to a client the second time, send the client a video with a note that if they want to use it, the cost is x.

And, so forth. This way, they see the actual deliverable. You could also give the first one to them free and tell them how much going forward.

This way, your conversation is solely about your photos and Matterport 3D tour.

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
lisahinson private msg quote post Address this user
@JonJ

love this description
"Photos 25 HDR photos with Elevated Photos, Blue Sky Guarantee"
Post 8 IP   flag post
101428 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?