Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 1,001 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,924 Page Views | 18,799 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MarketingPricingStrategy

.info domains on sale3846

justinv private msg quote post Address this user
Godaddy just slashed the sales price of their .info sites from $3.17 to $1.17. That is too good not use for your clients. I would never give them a Matterport link. I have always used the .info because they are affordable but this is like getting them at the Dollar Store.

www.1110robin.info
www.727rollingoaks.info
www.1100goodspringsloop.info

These are just a few of my sites. You can see that I use WP3D to build amazing sites in about 20 minutes. This definitely will put you on the map if you are just getting started.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@justinv

AWESOME! Thanks for sharing.

Wondering how to link a .info to your existing webpage? Please see the video in this Forum discussion:

How Created: this Single Property Website

Also note that @justinv uses WP3D Models Wordpress Plugin to create his single property websites and KEEP the SEO for his site: not Matterport!!! (!!!!)

If you have 100 Matterport Spaces and each gets 500 views, that's 50,000 visits that counts for your SEO.

Best,

Dan

Post 2 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Awesome @justinv - thanks for sharing!
Post 3 IP   flag post
justinv private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod

I honestly answered someone on the slower forum about building websites for the tours. I always give Ross credit and tell them to buy it. Little did I know that he did the drone work on the Goodsprings Loop in the example. He just bought a camera recently and I guess he was trying to sell her a tour. She gave him the site and he was blown away. He was trying to figure out how to duplicate my website and I was the one who answered! He does mostly commercial work, so it should not cut into my business.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101721 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?