Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
BarterMarketing

Bartering 3D Tours for Hotels, Meals & More3817

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Hi All,

Here are tips for bartering 3D Tours for hotel rooms, restaurant gift certificates and service business with spaces:

Tip: How to Get an Upgrade on Your Hotel Room
Hotel Treats Matterport Photographer to Six-Start Experience
Matterport on Vacation
Matterport Pro 3D Camera Photographers: 11 Tips for Capturing Magical 3D Models of hotel rooms

Whether you are just starting out - or a seasoned Pro - bartering is a great way to:

✓ build your portfolio
✓ practice scanning (small spaces can be challenging)
✓ cash out
✓ get inquires for paid gigs

What have you traded for (and how did that happen)?

Best,

Dan

P.S. In Dan's Tip of the Week #5, I go into detail about the barter deal I did for these hotel rooms.

(Dan's Tip of the Week gets emailed to Members of the We Get Around Network Forum. (Another great reason to join the free Forum!)
Post 1 IP   flag post
Hartland, Wisconsin
htimsabbub23 private msg quote post Address this user
I have done 3 trades so far. All three places I was already associated with in some form which gave me a little more of an "in".

1)I traded a scan of my local jujitsu gym for a year membership. And continued hosting included 50% continued years of membership.

2) Traded scan pictures and hosting for 1 year membership ship at Rock climbing facility with same continued hosing for 50% of my membership.

3) Just last week I traded a scan of two sky resorts in my local area for season passes for my nephew and I. This one was just a simple email to the local facility with what we offer.

Doesn't hurt to ask and remember to value your product and time wisely. And remember what you are asking for does not cost them as much money as they charger for it. For examples season ski passes may cost them $50 a year but they sell the. For $365.

Hope this inspires others.
Post 2 IP   flag post
TrustedPhotoDC private msg quote post Address this user
"The IRS wants to remind small business owners that the fair market value of property or services received through barter is taxable income. Bartering is the trading of one product or service for another. Usually there is no exchange of cash."

4 Things to Know About Bartering
Post 3 IP   flag post
101421 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?