Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdvicebugCapture AppProblemsScanning

Matterport Stitching Error3760

George_WALKINTOUR private msg quote post Address this user
Has anyone else here have had issues with their Matterport stitching?

Here's an example from one of our recent models in LA. The stairs are not stitching together properly. It's my understanding the firmware is up to date on the camera too.
Post 1 IP   flag post
DouglasMeyers private msg quote post Address this user
These are some of the issues that there is NO fix for (that I know of)
Post 2 IP   flag post
Lovely. Just lovely.
Post 3 IP   flag post
HarlanHambright private msg quote post Address this user
That misalignment is horizontal and the fault line seems to extend the full vertical dimension so is therefore not attributable to the normal 3-lens-not-sharing-same-nodal-point stitch anomaly. Any chance the tripod got nudged during the spin?
Post 4 IP   flag post
@HarlanHambright Thats what I thought too, but our photographer assured us that did not happen. It's also visible in other locations throughout the model. He did mention for that particular house that the floors were not level.
Post 5 IP   flag post
HarlanHambright private msg quote post Address this user
MP is supposed to correct non-level camera, but do you level the camera every time?
Post 6 IP   flag post
Standard
Wandsworth U.K.
RobinLycka private msg quote post Address this user
Haven´t seen issues this far away from the camera, might be a hardware failure. Misaligned lenses or something. I know MP can recalibrate it, but you´d have to send it away.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Property3dNZ private msg quote post Address this user
@aznparkranger Hi There - our second photographer had this happen a couple of weeks ago (in a very important) 3 hour out of Auckland shoot! She assured me that she was checking the tripod etc.... a few days later she did admit that there had been a movement in the camera warning - she kept the scan and carried on (again and again) - then she mentioned that the plate was loose... I would suggest that this is whats happened here! I had never seen this before myself and was starting to panic thinking that it was a calibration issue but once she admitted to me she was getting the error I now know that it wasn't stable on the tripod!
Post 8 IP   flag post
101438 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?