Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
I could not find anything new on the topic for 360 photos from Matterport, has anyone found a way to download them as a single panoramic? If that can’t be done does anyone have a service to convert the 360 into a 360 that can be uploaded to Facebook? Sorry if I am retreading an older link.

Ron
Post 1 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
It's prohibited by the Terms of Service.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
3rd Party
Service
Beijing
JuMP private msg quote post Address this user
@ron0987 Would you please provide the link? I would like to give a try. But please make sure you are the author of that space and authorize me to do that.
Post 3 IP   flag post
matthew private msg quote post Address this user
Hi there,

Any chrono diagram about when will this be released by Matterport? I mean to be able to extract 360s in our computer or at Social media?
I was wondering other than "$$$$$" why Matterport don't want or not plan to add value to it's product by letting 3D camera owners extract something so simple like 360 photos?

Best,

Matthew
Post 4 IP   flag post
101429 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?