3D, VR, 360° and Street View Photographers  |  Real Estate Agents  |  3rd Party Service Providers
Should I buy a Camera? Quiz How Much to Start 3D Tour Business? Calculate How Much Can I Make as a Pro? Calculate Win More Listings? Calculate
Need a 3D/VR/360°/Street View Photographer? 3,131 We Get Around Network Members in 103 Countries! Ask For FREE referral!
We Get Around Network Forum
Real EstateRealtorVideo

Promote it Video Brokerage & Matterport3732

GeorgeK private msg quote post Address this user
Been a little while since I have posted anything but I have been busy. Building Brokerage with Matterport as one of the tools is promising but the job is never done. Here is a 70 second video. For Photographers it could be good to see that Brokers are doing. For Brokers well you watch it and you will totally understand.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
RGO private msg quote post Address this user
Did click on the screen and nothing happened.....is there some other place to respond ?

rgo
Post 2 • IP   flag post
GeorgeK private msg quote post Address this user
RGO... this was designed to RUN on Facebook with a link installed on the page. The same link was in the written part of the Youtube post. I do not really post stuff on Youtube trying to get exposure, rather just be able to share. Here is the link to the landing page.

http://NoteForward.com/invite
Post 3 • IP   flag post
38958 3 3
destitute