Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseRealtorsVirtual Reality

Virtual staging3679

AAS private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone do virtual staging from pictures i have an agent that has pictures she needs virtually staged.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Blue-Sketch
Founder
New Orleans, LA
PetraSoderling private msg quote post Address this user
Hi, my company cBlue-Sketch.com does. I will pm you the details.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
I'm sure a pro like Petra can do a great job, but if you want a do-it-yourself option, try visualstager.com.

You purchase "credits" and depending on number of credits purchased at one time, your cost is about $10 - $15 per photo.
Post 3 IP   flag post
sandyswiss private msg quote post Address this user
I have worked with Petra, I can only recommend her, she is doing a great job!
Post 4 IP   flag post
sandyswiss private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyswiss
I have worked with Petra, Blue-Sketch.com, I can only recommend her, she is doing a great job!
Post 5 IP   flag post
UserName private msg quote post Address this user
That's some nice work at Blue-Sketch.com. I didn't know that one existed. I've always wondered what would happen if someone staged a room like this

That's Pee Wee's Playhouse. Since I haven't seen it done before, maybe it hasn't. I'm wondering if something like that could go viral or become newsworthy if a real house for sale was staged like that. I guess the same house could also have regular staging too. Maybe site visitors could play with buttons to see rooms morph between fantasy and reality.

Sometimes the most bizarre things go viral like those "Will it Blend" videos. CNN says the blender company that made those videos saw sales increase by 500 percent. Perhaps the biggest benefit of a successful viral ad campaign might be rewards for the company that made it happen.

Who knows how many Twitter users might retweet a Matterport home filled with cats. They love cats. The problem would be in getting hundreds of cats to stand still for the scans. Thinking way outside the box like that and imagining "what if" can sometimes get the creative juices flowing as seen when years ago a creative CEO went, "WHAT IF .. I film me pulverizing an iPhone in one of our blenders and put the video of it on YouTube."

Post 6 IP   flag post
neeravbm private msg quote post Address this user
I am curious whether home buyers would like to see their own furniture staged virtually? Currently it's probably too expensive because it's manual but in future, if matterport could place the buyer's furniture staged in VR by click of a button, do you think it will increase inclination for the buyer to buy?
Post 7 IP   flag post
101436 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?