3D, VR, 360° and Street View Photographers  |  Real Estate Agents  |  3rd Party Service Providers
Should I buy a Camera? Quiz How Much to Start 3D Tour Business? Calculate How Much Can I Make as a Pro? Calculate Win More Listings? Calculate
Need a 3D/VR/360°/Street View Photographer? 3,317 We Get Around Network Members in 104 Countries! Ask For FREE referral!
WGAN-TV Live at 5
Pricing Large Matterport Spaces Scanning
Projects with WGAN Founder Dan Smigrod
Last 30 Days: 56,112 Page Views | 10,208 Visitors | 99 New Members
Matterport Knowledge Base | Total Posts: 40,358  |  Total Topics: 5,345
We Get Around Network Forum
Virtual RealityVR

VR & Iphone - What is the a good headset?3672

Standard
ChadLatham private msg quote post Address this user
Now that Matterport VR is compatible with my iPhone I am wondering what's the best way to pair it with a good headset? I just tried it with Google Cardboard but I would like something better for demonstration purposes. I'm unclear as to whether Samsung gear works with only a Samsung smart phone, or works with all smart phones? My apologies for my ignorance... I just want to buy something quick and don't have time to study this. Thanks!
Post 1 • IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@ChadLatham

For Matterport VR + iPhone + VR Viewer ... here's the VR Viewer that I recommend.

That said, I would prefer to demo on our Unofficial Cardboard VR Viewers (multi-color | blue) to inspire our clients to do a VR Viewer Mailing or Event.

Samsung Gear VR only works with a reasonably current Samsung smartphone.

Best,

Dan

P.S. Related ...

Post 2 • IP   flag post
Standard
ChadLatham private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you Dan. I appreciate the info.! I've been waiting so long for it to become compatible with my iPhones that I forgot to study it!
Post 3 • IP   flag post
DmitriyReev private msg quote post Address this user
@ChadLatham hi!

I have this one www.figmentvr.com

rgds,
Dmitriy
Post 4 • IP   flag post
40724 4 4
destitute