Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceNewbiesProblems

Easiest way to replace a scan?3658

Standard
Mooresville, NC
lknbigfish private msg quote post Address this user
Just did my first house and have two issues and want to make sure I fix them the correct way.

First, when in the tour, standing in the foyer, the lights are off in the stairway to the left, but when coming from a nearby hallway, the lights are on in that stairway. I went back and re scanned the entrance area with the lights on in that stairway, what is the best way to make sure the lights are on in the tour?

Second, this house has the door to the garage off of the kitchen, I scanned part of the kitchen without that door open and then realized what I had done and opened the door to the garage. In the tour, when in the kitchen, the door to the garage is closed and you can not go through it, but when in the garage, the door is open and you can pass through the opening. I did re scan a few spot in the kitchen with the door to the garage open. What do I need to do to make sure you can access the garage from the kitchen?

Sorry for being long winded.
Thanks,
Chris
Post 1 IP   flag post
DouglasMeyers private msg quote post Address this user
In workshop you can turn off Scans that don't do what you need.
Also make sure you look at the VR part of the tour as I find sometimes not all the scans are connected so you need to do that in post...
Good Luck...
Post 2 IP   flag post
Standard
Mooresville, NC
Thanks, do you know how long it takes for it to adjust to a scan being turned off?
Post 3 IP   flag post
JonJ private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Chris,
Congratulations on your first tour!
The first issue you described is ready to fix. In the Matterport workshop, all you need to do is hide the unwanted scans.
The second problem can be solved in 1 of 2 ways.
The easiest way would be to use the trim tool in the capture app and trim around the door (arrows pointing inward). Then reprocess.

The other option is to duplicate the model and then delete the scans that you think are causing the artifact in the doorway. This may take a couple of tries.
Hope that helps!

Good luck,
Jon
Post 4 IP   flag post
DouglasMeyers private msg quote post Address this user
It's instant...
when you put the cursor over the circle (scan) it will give you the number of it and it will say hide... hit hide and make sure the circle has a line thru it and thats all..
hit publish...again
Post 5 IP   flag post
Standard
Mooresville, NC
Thanks, I really appreciate the tips.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101635 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?