Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 837 Unique Visitors
9,050 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 35,106 Page Views | 19,195 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
FeaturesMatterport WorkshopSalesStrategyWish List

More Matterport Stats, Analytics & Reports?3601

PHILG private msg quote post Address this user
The MSP community has been asking for better analytics for quite some time. I know this information already exists in Matterport's own database so I’m not sure why more hasn't been done in this area.

The best way to increase sales for us MSP’s is to be able to show all the value a Matterport Tour has to offer. I have to be able to answer the question: How do I know if my investment in a 3D showcase is being utilized? There is so much valuable data you are already collecting that I need to be able to access and manipulate as I need, or at the very minimum, we need more than we are currently given - as that is just a cumulative view of activity in 2 views - weekly or lifetime which, quite honestly is weak.

Think about if - you just paid me to shoot a property and all I can provide you is: Impressions, unique visitors, and visits? Honestly, if it's my property - I’d certainly want to know more besides just that -

How about:
* Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual.
* Selectable range: from-to dates
* Viewers average time spent in (min & sec)
* Reports which include the numbers as well as graphs.
* An option to run a report and email info automatically, daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly.

With this type of information, I can really justify the cost and annual hosting fees for me and my clients. It will really make our pitch so much more valuable than - besides " you should use this cool technology, customers will love it."

Everyone wants to make sure their $ investment is providing a return. ROI is Key, and to be able to justify their investment with stats will not only get them to become a client but retain them for the long-term.

I see that a competitor has done a lot of that already - Matterport is the King in this space and they just gotta step up their game to remain so. Here's what iGuide is providing - (http://www.goiguide.com/iguideforrealestate)

I really think there's a missed opportunity here - Matterport already has this - sitting there untapped. Like gold.

Love to get your feedback and hopefully some info that Matterport is going to provide more soon.

Phil
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@PHILG

Excellent post.

While this does not addresses 95 percent of your questions about additional info from Matterport, you may still find this free automated tool for received Matterport analytics helpful.

MatterStats>a free tool for sharing MP Stats

And, thank you for joining the Forum.

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah, there's ONE hidden metric that Matterport has been capturing - average # of scans viewed. Beyond that, the stats are a bit dry. I would love to see a breakdown graphically of the most travelled areas on the tour itself. Even more importantly, it would be nice to see more information about the stats -- location of viewers, etc.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Woods private msg quote post Address this user
Something like this?

They use data analytics and provide a "Heatmap" for how long people stay in certain areas. Maybe Metroplex360 can build an app with something similar?
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
New Brighton, PA
frstbubble private msg quote post Address this user
I want to know the technology that they are using to view the models.
Post 5 IP   flag post
NKH_Controls private msg quote post Address this user
@metroplex360, is average # of scans viewed = Averge Scans Visited? I mention that with the humblest intention of humor..
Post 6 IP   flag post
lisahinson private msg quote post Address this user
@metroplex360 Exactly what is the Avg Scan Visits referring to on the MatterStats? thx
Post 7 IP   flag post
101628 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?