3D, VR, 360° and Street View Photographers  |  Real Estate Agents  |  3rd Party Service Providers
Should I buy a Camera? Quiz How Much to Start 3D Tour Business? Calculate How Much Can I Make as a Pro? Calculate Win More Listings? Calculate
Need a 3D/VR/360°/Street View Photographer? 3,036 We Get Around Network Members in 101 Countries! Ask For FREE referral!
We Get Around Network Forum
LegalLiabilityTips

Property Release Form: How? When? Why?3560

Forum
Founder
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@TriReality

Thank you for contributing your (excellent) Property Release Form to the Sample Forms Library.

Can you share with us how, when and why you use a Property Release?

Happy New Year,

Dan
Post 1 • IP   flag post
3rd Party
Service
ArtisticConcepts private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you for offering the Sample Forms Library!

I complete the tour details the night before the scan and I pull a photo from Google SV. I have the form preloaded in my iPadPro upon arrival. The agent or owner signs it directly in Acrobat Pro with an Apple Pencil just before I have them give me an "Open House" Tour (I ask them to show me the home just as if I were a qualified and interested buyer. That way I know what features they want to highlight and what they want to draw less attention to. Then I am better able to customize the guided tour. I store the completed form in Adobe Creative Cloud just in case there is ever any question.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
37603 2 2
destitute