Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CamerasCapture AppFirmware

Current Matterport Firmware Version?3558

BenedicteDamm private msg quote post Address this user
Hi guys

happy new year to you all Havent been scanning a while, and cannot find the latest firmware version number... have looked thru the forum but am unsure if I'm finding the latest version as all I'm finding is months old discussions.

have a great day
B
Post 1 IP   flag post
Chadcloses private msg quote post Address this user
2.2.1 (461.13694) is the most current. However, when you open the Capture app it downloads automatically, but gives you no indication that it's doing it or that it's done. So just wait about 15-30 min then shut the app down turn on your camera and restart your app. You should see the display on the Camera installing the update.

Chad
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by @Chadcloses
... However, when you open the Capture app it downloads automatically ...

It would be nice if the Capture app let us know this is happening.

If you ever get to a job and you get the firmware update notice – as we have - here's how I suggest you change your workflow.

1. If you do not use Matterport Capture app daily, before your next job, pair your iPad with the Matterport Camera for 30 minutes.
2. Restart the Camera and iPad.
3. See if a new Firmware update is ready

Note: As much as I would like the benefits of a new firmware update, I always wait 30 days before accepting a new firmware update to mitigate my angst that the update may create new problems.
Post 3 IP   flag post
101637 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?