Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 40 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
BuyCameras

Buy a Matterport Camera in France3443

webmarketimmo private msg quote post Address this user
Hello, I am French and new on the forum. I am a real estate photographer, I make 360 ° virtual tours and aerial photos. I would like to buy a Matterport, I contacted directly Matterport in the USA then their dealer in England, they explained how to buy it but as I speak very bad English (thank Google Translate), I am not very Comfortable to do so with them. Do you know of other ways to buy it from a French dealer? I have browsed the links on the forum but I have not found a site with online payment. Would you please advice me to give me. Thank you in advance.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@webmarketimmo

Welome to the We Get Around Network Forum ...

Two options for you:

1. Buy from Matterport
2. Buy from the Official Reseller in England.

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
Hi Dan,

Thank you very much

Best,
Post 3 IP   flag post
Premium
North Palm Beach, FL
hometakes private msg quote post Address this user
@webmarketimmo I am curious, why you were not comfortable with Matterport USA?
Post 4 IP   flag post
sandyswiss private msg quote post Address this user
Bonjour Webmarketimmo, je suis basée en Suisse et je peux t'aider.... je n'ai pu acheter que via les US et pas du tout en UK. Ce n'est pas compliqué, mais il faut environ une dizaine de jours pour réceptionner la marchandise. Tu peux me contacter [private message me] Sandy

---
Google Translae

Hello Webmarketimmo, I am based in Switzerland and I can help you .... I could only buy via the US and not at all in UK. It is not complicated, but it takes about ten days to receive the goods. You can contact me [private message me. sandy
Post 5 IP   flag post
Premium
North Palm Beach, FL
hometakes private msg quote post Address this user
@sandyswiss

Bonjour Sandra,

s'il vous plaît écrivez en anglais car c'est un forum parlant anglais. Im sûr que vous essayiez d'être utile, mais tout le monde qui lit ce post ne comprendra pas ce qui a été dit. Merci!

And this is what I asked of Sandy:

Hello Sandra,

please write in English as this is an English speaking forum. Im sure that you were trying to be helpful but everyone else who reads this post will not understand what was said.

Thanks!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Jacques private msg quote post Address this user
Hello,

@webmarketimmo, I'm located in France and I bought my camera directly from Matterport USA and had it delivered to a US address through shipito.com.
The process is not that easy, with lots of administrative papers to fulfill (mainly for customs), it's better to speak/write correct english.

I know that now Matterport sells directly to Europe through the UK. Have you tried to contact them (Matterport UK) to see if they have someone speaking french to assist you?

Jacques
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyswiss
Bonjour Webmarketimmo, je suis basée en Suisse et je peux t'aider.... je n'ai pu acheter que via les US et pas du tout en UK. Ce n'est pas compliqué, mais il faut environ une dizaine de jours pour réceptionner la marchandise. Tu peux me contacter [private message me] Sandy

---
Google Translae

Hello Webmarketimmo, I am based in Switzerland and I can help you .... I could only buy via the US and not at all in UK. It is not complicated, but it takes about ten days to receive the goods. You can contact me [private message me. sandy

Hello Sandy, it's very kind of you, I will certainly contact you if I have questions.Bon weekend
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hometakes
@webmarketimmo I am curious, why you were not comfortable with Matterport USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by webmarketimmo
I speak very bad English (thank Google Translate), I am not very Comfortable to do so with them. Do you know of other ways to buy it from a French dealer? I have browsed the links on the forum but I have not found a site with online payment

Hello Hometakes, this is what I explain: I do not speak English correctly and there is no online payment for French buyers. I prefer to have a French interlocutor in case I have technical problems for example.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacques
Hello,

@webmarketimmo, I'm located in France and I bought my camera directly from Matterport USA and had it delivered to a US address through shipito.com.
The process is not that easy, with lots of administrative papers to fulfill (mainly for customs), it's better to speak/write correct english.

I know that now Matterport sells directly to Europe through the UK. Have you tried to contact them (Matterport UK) to see if they have someone speaking french to assist you?

Jacques

Hello Jacques, thank you for your reply. Yes I contacted Matterport UK and here is their answer: : [redacted] is the authorised Matterport Local Reseller for the UK market. Our agreement with Matterport only enables us to distribute cameras within the UK and not into Europe. Unfortunately we are unable to ship cameras to France.
Post 10 IP   flag post
101421 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?