Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
eBlasts

Matterport CoreVR free until 30 June 20173442

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Matterport Support sent a newsletter today (Wednesday, 14 December 2016).

Feel free to discuss below.

Happy holidays,

Dan

----

Post 1 IP   flag post
grmngrl private msg quote post Address this user
This needs to be a free feature period! (VR feature) I agree with the charge for the floorplans.

There is no way I will in any way shape or form even attempt to charge for something that is free with any google service to oblige with MP's need to make money.
Otherwise I will use a virtual tour software where the feature is included free in the software, if a client really wants this in a tour.
Sometimes a comany needs to expand their features for a better end user experience for free.

I don't understand why there are not more MSP's wondering why they would get charged instead of when they will get charged.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
This is FANTASTIC.

Matterport -is- listening. This e-mail is nothing but give.

#1) "We listened and are improving support."
#2) "We understand that you guys are reluctant to pay for CoreVR and understand that you want CoreVR for iOS -- we'll leave it free for 6 more months."
#3) "We have improved the firmware and want to make sure you have it installed."
#4) "We understand that Schematic Floor Plans were overpriced and have permanently changed the price".

FOUR AMAZINGLY AWESOME THINGS FROM MATTERPORT. EXCELLENT.

Left out from the e-mail, but visible on the online version:

"This year, we conducted a lot of research to better understand our customers - how you use Matterport, why you use Matterport, and most importantly, what you want improved about Matterport. The Product team has been diligently analyzing all of your responses and is focusing much of the 2017 product plans directly on your feedback.

Thank you so much for participating in Matterport surveys. Keep an eye out for new and improved features, based on what you requested! We look forward to hearing your 2017 suggestions as well."

--

If that doesn't bring you optimism, Bill Brown is going to have to do the ice bucket challenge on YouTube for you.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
As I mentioned in this thread,

Here's my suggestion (MATTERPORT... ARE YOU LISTENING?)....

Make the Core VR free indefinitely to users who have a Professional or Business plan. That way you (Matterport) are getting more MSP's away from $49/month hosting plans and into $99 or $149 hosting plans.

I would suspect Matterport would make more money that way, and Professional and Business Plan users can work with the VR option to pad their bottom line.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101641 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?