Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Matterport WorkshopScans

Uploading New Scans to existing model3418

Jamwoc private msg quote post Address this user
I added a few new scans to an existing model and uploaded it again and Matterport uploaded a new link and model into Showcase, which means I have to redo everything in the workshop. Is there anyway to take the new scans and import them into the existing model on mymatterport?
Post 1 IP   flag post
GarySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry, there's no way
Post 2 IP   flag post
Is there anyway to keep the same url from the original model since it's been sent out already?
Post 3 IP   flag post
No, you have to use the new URL as it's a entirely new model
Post 4 IP   flag post
StevenHattan private msg quote post Address this user
When I've uploaded the new model I keep the old model open in a separate WINDOW, not TAB. For, for example, if you're looking to hide scans you can simply write the hiden scan numbers down from the original model and quickly hide them in the new model.

If you're editing the information (Presented by, address, etc) it's a simple highlight and drag from one window to the next.

Finally, regarding the URL...if you were using WP3D models this is not a concern. You simply copy the new Matterport URL into WP3D Models and that's it.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I appreciate the feedback, but is there a way to bring over the starting location, snapshots and highlight reel or do I have to do that all over again?
Post 6 IP   flag post
Unfortunatly I"m not currently using WP3D at this time. I'm only using the Matterport url
Post 7 IP   flag post
StevenHattan private msg quote post Address this user
I'm sorry to inform you that your life is over. You'll have to spend five extra minutes doing stuff over.

Well, [redacted]...you can spend $5,000 on a good camera but you can't invest $200 on a SUPERB plugin? ;-)
Post 8 IP   flag post
Gibbsboro, NJ
Radie842 private msg quote post Address this user
On this topic. If I re-upload because I added new scans does matterport charge me again?
Post 9 IP   flag post
No, as long as it's the same model there's no additional charge. Just remember that once you have a model you're happy with you should delete the other models you've uploaded to your My-Matterport account as these will count to you total models hosted.
Post 10 IP   flag post
101436 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?