Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum

Update on Matterport VR for iOS3350

Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
Posted 12/2/16:

The Matterport VR team has been working hard on iOS support for the VR app. We know how important this availability is to you, and we are still hoping to release it before the end of the year.

That said, we want to be sure that accessing & sharing your own spaces in VR is as simple as clicking on a link regardless of your VR platform of choice. Some recent iOS updates however, fundamentally changed how iOS handles linking between apps, and we are building the infrastructure needed to support these changes.

If we are able to complete this work as soon as we hope, and in a way that is consistent to how our Gear VR and Android apps currently function, then we will launch the iOS VR app by the end of the year. Otherwise we will still target a launch for early to mid January at the latest.

We understand uncertainty is not ideal for planning, and we are as eager as you are to launch VR for iOS as soon as we able. I can assure you we are working very hard to make sure that the VR experience on iOS is as high quality as on Android, even if this does not afford us a clear cut launch date.

We will update [you] once we have a firm answer one way or another.

Best,

Keith S.

Matterport VR
Post 1 IP   flag post
Standard
Winter Haven, Florida
FloridaProperties private msg quote post Address this user
Awesome Keith!

Millions including myself are excited!
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Bon Secour, Alabama
Chemistrydoc private msg quote post Address this user
Just get it done already!
Post 3 IP   flag post
alx3D private msg quote post Address this user
Nice. I thought Mp hired you to do their VR until the signature at the end haha.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
I would hope and expect that they would keep the Core VR conversions free while waiting for iOS capability.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
@alx3D I tried to use the forum short tags to show this as a quote, but it wouldn't work as I wasn't referencing a forum member.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Property3dNZ private msg quote post Address this user
So frustrating!!
Post 7 IP   flag post
BrookHampton private msg quote post Address this user
I keep checking back anxious to see an IOS release

Once it does get here what would you recommend?

Google cardboard? Is thier something nicer I can order now that will work with iPhone 6 & 7?
Post 8 IP   flag post
101436 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?