Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 40 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
EmbedReal EstateRealtorsStrategy

WP3D Models link workflow3339

WGAN Basic
New Brighton, PA
frstbubble private msg quote post Address this user
Any help would be appriciated.

I have a real estate agent that has asked me to "what to do with the links" provided from WP3D models.

I have no knowledge of the real estate agent end of this. What is the workflow or how do you include links to models and showcases from WP3D models in MLS listing and on other real estate sites.

Thanks for the help!
Post 1 IP   flag post
StevenHattan private msg quote post Address this user
Ross....
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
New Brighton, PA
I have reached out to support and gotten what link is used for what. But what I am looking for is more of a workflow. Ross answered what I asked him. I believe I need more details from those that have put the links in listings.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Helen private msg quote post Address this user
@frstbubble They should be able to copy then paste what ever link they need into the MLS
Post 4 IP   flag post
Hartland, Wisconsin
htimsabbub23 private msg quote post Address this user
I'd love to have a tutorial to give to my RE clients how and where to place these links on the major platforms like the MLS, realtor.com and other national listings platforms
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
New Brighton, PA
@Helen I definitely think that is the case. But I have never seen the back end to let them know where the links actually need to be pasted.

@htimsabbub23 I plan on doing something of the sort once I can see and get screen shots of their side.

I also found out I need to do a navigating Matterport Space video tutorial for some.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Helen private msg quote post Address this user
@frstbubble You would think they would know where to put the links, must be a new agent.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
New Brighton, PA
@Helen I think it is because it is a new type of media.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all...just wanted you to know that I'm watching this thread and happy to jump in if needed. I believe that this "workflow" will vary some between MLSs and I'm curious myself.

Standing by if there is a question I can answer!

Ross Peterson
WP3D Models
Post 9 IP   flag post
justinv private msg quote post Address this user
@frstbubble

Do you have another realtor that puts the links into the MLS? If not, just ask them for their login info. I have one that I do work for that I upload everything I do for her. She does the text but that is it. I know her MLS has a spot for virtual tour and it is in the detail section and not photos. It is one of those things you just need to poke around to find it.
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
New Brighton, PA
@justinv Thanks, I will look around when I meet with the realtor tomorrow. BTW Which link do you usually use? Which one works best in MLS?
Post 11 IP   flag post
justinv private msg quote post Address this user
I used the Matterport unbranded on the one I checked but I usually give them unbranded full screen. It was one of the first ones I did and I think it was when I first got WP3D.

I always buy a domain like www.123mainstreet.info because it is only $3.17 for a year. They think I hung the moon for the website and don't know I use a plugin and it only takes a few minutes to put together!
Post 12 IP   flag post
ShahBatroukh private msg quote post Address this user
I did what @justinv did. Then (in Canada) I just have the realtor link the website as the multimedia option on the MLS site.
Post 13 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
New Brighton, PA
Ok so after looking around finding the system they are on and the software they are using I was able to send them directions for their MLS. This seems pretty straight forward after looking through the directions for most of the systems.

But just in case anyone needs to send directions to a RE in the US I will include a pretty helpful link. (Hint:Has directions for each MLS in the US)

Linking Virtual Tour to your MLS
Post 14 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen
@frstbubble They should be able to copy then paste what ever link they need into the MLS

Some MLSs like NTREIS (North Texas) only allow approved domain names for submission to MLS. In that case, it doesn't work.
Post 15 IP   flag post
101421 15 15
This topic is archived. Start new topic?