Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Support

Email To Sales intended for support3336

Premium
North Palm Beach, FL
hometakes private msg quote post Address this user
I couldnt help myself but as a customer whos camera packed up on Monday during the middle of a shoot, I had to let sales have my strong opinion about how support is letting them down.

As I couldnt find a number for support on Matterports Website and with no email response from support within 24 Hours, I felt I had no choice but to call the sales department and let them know how bad support was. I [reached out to Matterport in writing] only to get a responce from a moderator that "support trys to respond within 24-48 hours". Can you imagine us telling that to our customer, The Real Estate Agent?

After telling the sales Agent that they should 'feel the temperature' of the tour operator community on Matterports and We-Get-Arounds forums regarding support issues, he asked if I could put what I told him into an email. I told him that I would go one better and send him a video email for all to see in the company if it made it that far. Email is one thing, seeing the person talking to you is another.

Of course, my email was not directed at the sales agent, I have never had an issue with anyone that I ever spoke to their. In fact, my experience with [redacted] in sales was fantastic. But I told him that unless their is great support, sales will eventually dwindle and current customers will jump ship at the first chance that they get.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Namecomingsoon private msg quote post Address this user
Joe Defalco (sales) was awful. I bought the camera from him the day after I called to inquire. In that 24 hours he was very responsive- after I paid he was gone. I was leaving messages, trying to get in touch with other sales agents- I didn't even know there was a support team because like you said there is no number for them.

To this day the last I heard from [redacted] was "I'll get back to you tomorrow". If I buy a second camera I will refuse to do it through him.
Post 2 IP   flag post
DSPhoto private msg quote post Address this user
The number to customer support is easily found.
https://support.matterport.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Response times can be slow but when I was contacted the help and advice I received was fantastic.

I haven't had a camera die on a shoot yet and when it does I'm sure I will not be the most patient person.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Premium
North Palm Beach, FL
Thanks, I probably couldnt see because I was pretty upset when I saw that the opened my support email and didnt respond. Anyways, one call to sales expressing my extreme dissapointment regarding their support and then within 5 minutes I got a response from support. All sorted out now.
Post 4 IP   flag post
DSPhoto private msg quote post Address this user
Well Done!
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@hometakes

Can you share your video here?

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
Premium
North Palm Beach, FL
@dansmigrod Its a 10 minute rant. PM me with your email address. I would rather send it to people that request it on this forum than to post it on the forum. If anyone wants me to forward it to them too, just pm me with your email address. All I ask anyone that I send it to, is that you dont forward it to anyone.... I'll know, as I got a stat counter on it!
Post 7 IP   flag post
101424 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?