3D, VR, 360° and Street View Photographers  |  Real Estate Agents  |  3rd Party Service Providers
Should I buy a Camera? Quiz How Much to Start 3D Tour Business? Calculate How Much Can I Make as a Pro? Calculate Win More Listings? Calculate
Need a 3D/VR/360°/Street View Photographer? 3,036 We Get Around Network Members in 101 Countries! Ask For FREE referral!
We Get Around Network Forum
Tips

Starting point for Dollhouse and Walkthru3320

reality360imaging private msg quote post Address this user
Hello,

I prefer to set the starting point of a showcase to one of the walkthrough scenes. However, I would also like to set a specific angle/view on the dollhouse model when the dollhouse button is selected.

Is there a method to set a dollhouse view opening position without selecting it as your primary starting point of the showcase?

Thanks in advance.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
3rd Party
Service
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
&qs=1 skips dollhouse.

Hitting 'U' during the tour will allow you to get a URL that will start the tour EXACTLY where you are looking when you snag the URL.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
DSPhoto private msg quote post Address this user
No BUT you can set your doll house view and then set a delay before going to your walkthrough starting point.

look for the "ts" option in the link below.

https://support.matterport.com/hc/en-us/articles/209980967-How-can-I-customize-viewing-of-my-embedded-models-
Post 3 • IP   flag post
37601 3 3
destitute