3D, VR, 360° and Street View Photographers  |  Real Estate Agents  |  3rd Party Service Providers
Should I buy a Camera? Quiz How Much to Start 3D Tour Business? Calculate How Much Can I Make as a Pro? Calculate Win More Listings? Calculate
Need a 3D/VR/360°/Street View Photographer? 3,317 We Get Around Network Members in 104 Countries! Ask For FREE referral!
Last 30 Days: 56,112 Page Views | 10,208 Visitors | 99 New Members
Matterport Knowledge Base | Total Posts: 40,357  |  Total Topics: 5,344
We Get Around Network Forum
AdviceFloor Plan ViewNewbie

measurements only display while in workshop3308

JMEPhotos private msg quote post Address this user
Not sure why but all the measurements that I applied will not display in the finished model, only while in workshop. I'm pretty sure there is simple explanation. I'm still fairly new at applying the workshop options and the YouTube & Matterport videos haven't helped much. Thanks
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Basic
frstbubble private msg quote post Address this user
@JMEPhotos Measurements only work in the workshop. They will not show in the showcase.
Use to be same for labels but they just recently enabled them to show in the showcase.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
JC3DCX private msg quote post Address this user
you can show them on screen shots, by enableing the setting to show the "assets" before doing a screen shot
Post 3 • IP   flag post
JMEPhotos private msg quote post Address this user
OK thanks. So I'm not sure the point of entering measurements at all if not visible to the clients. Matterport promotes this as one of it's features
Post 4 • IP   flag post
40723 4 4
destitute