Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Marketing

Experience with NFC Tags3295

TourMySpace private msg quote post Address this user
Has anyone experimented with NFC Tags to allow a person to tap their phone on the for sale sign to instantly access the virtual tour?

Bill
Post 1 IP   flag post
3rd Party
Service
Myrtle Beach, SC
ArtisticConcepts private msg quote post Address this user
No, but I'm getting QR codes and then using redirects to recycle them.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I find that QR Codes haven't really taken off as much as the Easy to use NFC Tags.

Have you started using them yet? Will you be tracking their usage?

Bill
Post 3 IP   flag post
justinv private msg quote post Address this user
@RealEstateVR

Does the NFC tag allow you to capture any of that persons info like phone number or email?
Post 4 IP   flag post
I think the only way to be able to do that is to make it sort of a "walled garden" like when you go to places that offer free wifi. You have to register to get access to the internet. I think I could figure this out.

Bill
Post 5 IP   flag post
justinv private msg quote post Address this user
So, they tap that tag and it sends them to a website? It uses the phones internet? If so, you wouldn't need a WiFi connection. I guess you could send it to a landing page and have them give you an email or number to have the link sent to them? I like to help them create an email list to work down the road for leads. Most do not realize you make more money working your email list over time then the sell of that home. Basically, you can only sell that house to one family but 50 others might inquire. Yeah the others might not be interested right now but maybe down the road they will be. Just so they keep the email list and work them every month or so, they should be able to get listings and buyers out after they build the list over time.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Good point Justin. I think if you could automate it to have instant gratification for entering the info would make the experience better. Let me look into it and I will send you a message with my findings.

Bill
Post 7 IP   flag post
101428 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?