Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
eBlastseNewsletter

Matterport User Group eBlast-Special Offers317

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Starting this week (11 May 2015), the Forum kicks off a monthly eBlast of an eNewsletter.

This month's eBlast will include services that Matterport Pros provide to other Forum members such as:

✔ How a 3D Showcase looks on an iPad
✔ Content Management Systems
✔ Floor Plan solutions
✔ Enhancing .obj files for video fly-ins
✔ Map of Matterport models
✔ Virtual Reality (VR) and more

This eBlast will also include at least one private, time-sensitive offer that will not be posted to the Forum.

And, we feature at least one Forum member in each eNewsletter.

Join the Matterport User Group Forum (free) by Tuesday, 13 May 2015) to automatically be included in this eBlast of our eNewsletter.

And, thank you (all) for sharing best practices, tips and helping solve challenges for other Forum members. You are all pioneers. I'm thrilled to be sailing uncharted waters with you.

Thanks,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
JamieSher private msg quote post Address this user
Fantastic Dan, looking forward to it!

J.
Post 2 IP   flag post
GarySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
Great new addition Dan to already fantastic forum.

Gary
Post 3 IP   flag post
Vizocube private msg quote post Address this user
Super
Post 4 IP   flag post
PieroBortolot private msg quote post Address this user
Great Dan!!!!

Piero
Post 5 IP   flag post
CKC private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for all the hardwork Dan!
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@JamieSher @GarySnyder @Vizocube @PieroBortolot @CKC Thank you.

----

If you enjoy reading the Matterport User Group Forum and have not registered, register by Noon ET Tuesday, 12 May 2015 so that you receive the Matterport User Group Forum monthly eBlast.

The eBlast this week will include at least one special member-to-member offer (not published to the Forum).

By the way, in the last 24 hours, 274 people looked at the Forum: 203 that have not yet registered

Thanks,

Dan Smigrod
Founder
Matterport User Group Forum
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

So, we sent the inaugural monthly Matterport User Group Forum Newsletter eBlast today (Wednesday, 13 May 2015).

Each month's Newsletter will have at least one special offer for Forum members that is not posted on the Forum.

Since we can have as many as (almost) 400 people viewing the Forum daily – two-thirds of whom have not registered – we are including special content in the Newsletter to encourage you to register for the Forum (it is free); and, join the conversation.

If you have a special offer you would like included in the next issue, please private message me.

I am so thankful and inspired to be part of a passionate tribe of pioneers and innovators in interactive 3D and VR Tour solutions powered by Matterport. I love the speed and enthusiasm of the collaboration taking place here. So, join us!

Thanks,

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
CKC private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Dan,

Where did you send it? Is it internally here or to our own email?

Thanks,
Post 9 IP   flag post
Kracka60 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Dan

Cant seem to find mine as well. Pretty sure I have signed up ???
Post 10 IP   flag post
Hi Dan

I was out all day yesterday, I can't seem to find you email as well.
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@CKC @Kracka60 @GarySnyder Just forwarded to you. 7:24 am ET Thursday, May 14, 2015

If you did not receive this resend, please private message me and I can trouble-shoot this afternoon. Running out the door now ...

Dan
Post 12 IP   flag post
Got it, thanks Dan. Great job on your first newsletter.
Post 13 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Thanks @GarySnyder

Hi All,

In the June edition of the Matterport User Group Forum Newsletter, I would like to include a Survey Monkey survey link to ask up to 10 questions.

Your suggestions for questions or topics? Deadline is 31 May 2015.

I will publish the results on the Forum.

Thanks,

Dan
Post 14 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
All (especially those whom have not yet become a member of the Matterport User Group Forum. (It's free!)

The mid-June 2015 edition of the Forum eBlast newsletter is coming together nicely.

The mid-June newsletter will also include at least one private, time-sensitive (awesome) offer that will not be posted to the Forum. (Please private message me by 3 pm ET Wednesday, 14 June 2015 if you would like to include your special offer in this newslatter.)

And, the newsletter will feature one Forum member.

Join the Matterport User Group Forum (free) by Sunday, 14 June 2015) to receive our (free) once-a-month newsletter.

Thanks,

Dan
Post 15 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
In the next edition of the Matterport User Group Forum eBlast newsletter (#2), we have three special offers for members.

If you would like to include a special offer for members, please private message me by 10 am ET Wednesday, 13 July 2015 and I will email you back and example so that you can write yours (so I can copy and paste it into the newsletter).

If you are reading this and not a member of the Forum, join us. It's free and you get occasional special offers via our 'Monthly' eNewsletter that are not published on the Forum.

Thanks,

Dan

P.S. Yes. I skipped sending a June 2015 Newsletter.
Post 16 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
The next edition of the Matterport User Group Forum eBlast newsletter (#3) will be sent Tuesday, 11 August 2015.

If you would like to include a special offer for members, please private message me by 4 pm ET Friday, 7 August. (I will email you back an example so that you can write your offer.)

If you are reading this and not a member of the Forum, join us. It's free! And, you get special offers via our 'Monthly' eNewsletter that are not published on the Forum.

The August 2015 issue includes:

1. Some questions to help agents get more listings and leads
2. Some question to help Pros get more business
3. Special Discount Offers for Forum members (not posted)
4. Member profiles
5. Stats about the Forum
6. 10 of 500+ Forum threads to revisit
7. Tips for searching 5,000+ posts among 500+ threads

Thanks,

Dan
Post 17 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Join the MUG Forum by 4 pm ET Monday, 10 August 2015 that includes four special offers for MUG members via our Monthly eBlast eNewslatter.

Free to join.

Dan
Post 18 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
If you would like to include a special offer for 450+ Forum members via the September Matterport User Group Forum eNewsletter, please private message me by 5 pm ET this Friday, 28 August 2015.

Plus, if you are not a member of the Forum, please join us (free) by Monday, 31 August 2015 so you get to see special offers that members include in out monthly eBlast.

Thanks,

Dan
Post 19 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
If you would like to include a special offer for 500+ Forum members via the September member eBlast, please private message me by 10 am ET Wednesday, 9 September 2015.

Plus, if you are not a member of the Forum, please join us (free) by Saturday, 12 September 2015 so you get to see special offers that members include in out monthly eBlast.

Thanks,

Dan
Post 20 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
The next Matterport User Group Forum Newsletter will be emailed to members on Wednesday, 16 September 2015.

If you would like to include a special offer for 500+ Forum members via this eBlast, please private message me by 10 am ET Tuesday, 15 September 2015.

Plus, if you are not a member of the Forum, please join us (free) by 5 pm ET Tuesday, 15 September 2015. the eBlast will include special offers for members that are not posted to the Forum.

Thanks,

Dan
Post 21 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

If you would like to receive special offers that are not posted on the Forum, we are emailing two different Newsletters in November 2015:

1. Sunday, 1 November 2015 - We Get Around Referral Network of Matterport Pro 3D Camera Photographers and Real Estate Agents Newsletter

2. Sunday, 8 November 2015Matterport User Group Forum Newsletter

To receive these free Monthly Newsletters:

Join the Matterport User Group Forum: Click Here
Join the We Get Around Referral Network: Click Here

Thanks,

Dan
Post 22 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

This Saturday, 7 November 2015, we will email the Matterport User Group Forum Newsletter to 670+ Members in 40+ countries. The newsletter will include special offers not posted to the Forum.

To receive free Monthly Newsletters ...

Not a Member? It's free to join the Matterport User Group Forum by 4 pm EST (Atlanta) Friday, 6 November 2015: Click Here

Thanks,

Dan
Post 23 IP   flag post
101429 23 23
This topic is archived. Start new topic?