Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Marketing

Leverage Matterport>Win More/Bigger Listings3122

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

On Thursday, (4 November 2016), We Get Around Associate Photographer and Architect @YairYepez scanned a beautiful condo in Atlanta for a new client.

On Friday, we sent two links to the client:

1. branded
2. unbranded

On Saturday, our client emailed me about the branded link:

"What should I do with the website link? Other than Facebook and adding to flyer?"

I replied:

---

[redacted]

Thank you for asking about this link ...

www.EclipseCondo1518.info

Use this branded link to:

1. help get listing presentations
2. win more listing presentations
3. get bigger listings
4. get more listings

You now have a competitive advantage – a visual storytelling tool – to differentiate your listing presentations.

1. Share this link with Eclipse Condo owners. Ask them for help finding their next great neighbor. (And, without asking, that's business development for you.)
2. Use this link on your Open House flier. I am not sure that you noticed, but on the bottom of the branded link is a form to email you.
3. Use this link in your email marketing, social media – anything that you use for biz dev
4. Use this link to amplify your listing presentation marketing

Plus, everyone that is looking at the Matterport Spaces 3D Tour has a condo or house to sell too. When you do the Open House, demo the Matterport Spaces 3D Tour so they can show other family Members the Condo. Even if the Condo is not right for them, your branded link shows and tells your story about how you help market a listing.

If you shift your thinking from how do I use this to help sell the Condo to how do I use this to help get more and bigger listings, this will likely inspire you ...

Enjoy your weekend,

Dan

---

He wrote back:

"Love it!"

Notice that we are laser-sharp focused on helping our client get more and bigger listings more often.

Stop talking about the dollhouse view, floor plan view, MatterTags, Highlights Reel, cool tech, etc.

Stop talking about helping sell the listing faster.

A real estate agent is a sales person. They care about:

1. making more sales
2. making bigger sales
3. making more and bigger sales more often

What else should I have included in my reply to our new client?

Best,

Dan

P.S. This lead started as an inbound call. "That's too much money," he told me. I let him know that it was too much for an existing listing and shifted the conversation about winning more and bigger listings. He still said no.

I did not come down in price. We are always prepared to walk away from potential business, if they are not in our sweet spot. He called me back with in minutes to schedule the shoot.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Helen private msg quote post Address this user
Very well said.
Post 2 IP   flag post
RGO private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Dan

Question

First Contact

Paper presentation mailed with elegant paper & Logo....?
Email full presentation....?
Short and to the point email ?
Short cold phone call...?
Sent to an intended person ?
Sent to the organization level ?

The follow up is simple enough...a call and repeat...but its about First Chance to make that First Impression.

What worked in this situation ?

Thanks Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@RGO

Inbound call. He called me.

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
pirusan private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod Right on Dan!!! It is a nice feeling when an expert expresses what one thinks in a clear, coherent way. I think I hardly participated in threads about, how many impressions, how faster the listings sell, do we have any stats on days on the market with or without Matterport etc.
The steadier, easier to sell, loyal and well paying customers (in my experience) are those who see the value of this tool looking forward to their next listing presentation.
BTW, those customers also are easier to upsell, if you know what I mean
Post 5 IP   flag post
justinv private msg quote post Address this user
The realtor and homeowner are always blown away but do not know what to do with it. I honestly think WP3D models is almost as important as the camera itself. If they ask what to do with the website, I tell them they are only looking for one family for this house but the money is actually in the fu(follow up). Say 50 people inquire, 49 are not going to be able to buy if that one does. Hopefully they have a home to sell and want to buy another one. Of course, this does not happen over night but if you put them on an email list that is the potential for many more transactions. Most people are focused on selling that one and not big picture because they think the big picture is selling this house.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Chiming in late here to thank @DanSmigrod & @justinv for your support of WP3D Models.

From the beginning, WP3D Models was built to be a tool that lives behind the scenes to help MSPs grow their businesses and work more efficiently. There is no greater compliment to us than hearing that our tools have helped MSP's win bigger opportunities. We're honored guys...thx!

Also, this seems like a good opportunity to elaborate just a bit on how/why we created some of our tools and how we think they help our customers:

1) Keep traffic on YOUR OWN WEBSITE.
To us, this is paramount. When you create content and post it somewhere else (3rd party "single property site" builder) or just leave it at Matterport you're giving away this incredible value to someone else's domain. Worse yet, if this content only lives on a "vanity" domain like "123mainstreet.com", NOBODY gets any real credit for this content. However, when you use WP3D Models to build out your promotional content, all of the inbound traffic comes back to your domain. Plus...you can still use a vanity domain (like @DanSmigrod 's example: http://www.eclipsecondo1518.info/) to FORWARD that traffic back to your primary domain. This is very much a win/win where you and/or your clients get an easy-to-use domain, and yet the long-lasting indexability and SEO value remains. Every SEO expert will tell you that creating inbound traffic is one of the very best/fastest ways to add SEO value. Matterport-based content (via WP3D Models) offers somthing of a gold-mine for creating rich content, on your site, that people want to link TO. To summarize, we worked very hard when building WP3D to make it very easy for YOU to build content where YOU get all of the credit for your hard work.

2) Make the content hyper-focused on ONE THING
Anyone who has worked with WP3D Models "skinned" view will note that everything about the page is specific to ONE property. We certainly allow/promote the concept of "branding" this content (agent/broker/photographer logos), but the REAL focus is on the property. In most cases, this property is for sale and the goal is to generate a lead. Our tool was built to keep people on this one page, keep them from getting distracted by external links/clutter and drive them to fill out the (simple) contact form.

3) Fast Content Creation & No Double Entry
Nobody wants to enter the same content over and over...an nobody wants to spend all day entering content for each property. For this reason, we developed WP3D's "views". Once you've entered in the content for a Model, a number of different "views" are dynamically created and are ready to be used for different audiences. There are two different views ( "No Brand" and "Fullscreen No Brand" ) for MLS usage as well as the fully branded Single Property Webpage ( "Skinned" ) view and then the "Fullscreen" and "Standard" ( Your own website look/feel ) views. So, when you sit down to fill out the content for a Model, you'll be building out new content for your own website, assembling MLS-friendly virtual tour options, constructing a standalone Marketing Package, and even generating custom/branded embed options ( for your client's site ) -- all in a matter of minutes.

Thx guys! Ross
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@rpetersn

Thank you for helping explain why We Get Around considers WP3D Models WordPress Plugin an essential tool for Matterport Service Providers. So essential, that we added WordPress so we could use WP3D Models for the We Get Around Gallery.

Plus, We Get Around Referral Network Standard Members get free use of WP3D Models. www.JoinStandard.com

Best,

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
101432 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?