Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 761 Unique Visitors
9,054 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,838 Page Views | 19,122 Unique Visitors | 26 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
LewisBishop private msg quote post Address this user
I've submitted a ticket via support. Will let you know if I receive a response.
Post 26 IP   flag post
ListAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
@Metroplex360, a different announcement then the email they sent out telling at MSP's to hold their horses because they actually are sending out referrals even though we never get them?
Post 27 IP   flag post
Ed_Schmitt private msg quote post Address this user
The link should contain the model number, m=xxxxxxxxxx. I changed the virtual tour link in one of my listings to a secondary page. The secondary page contained the full MP link and it worked. It seems like zillow is removing the model number from the MP links. Does this have anything to do with zillow now charging to post a video??
Post 28 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
My recent $2m listing tour is broken too. It's Zillows fault, not Matterport's. However, it's Matterport's responsibility to call Zillow and threaten them with their legal department (if possible) as Zillow is messing up Matterport links directly which is affecting their userbase and singling them out as losers.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2824-N-Hall-St-Dallas-TX-75204/55826067_zpid/
Post 29 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by ListAmerica
@Metroplex360, a different announcement then the email they sent out telling at MSP's to hold their horses because they actually are sending out referrals even though we never get them?

DanSmigrod has a deal with Matterport. Matterport has promised to only pretend to run a referral network in order to help We-Get-Around grow and foster a community of passionate photographers who get valuable leads that have been vetted by our fearless community leader.
Post 30 IP   flag post

Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
Thread going off point. If your URLs are not showing properly in silliest. Send your client the correct URL and have them submit a ticket from within their account. It's the fastest way to get listings corrected.

Zillow has switched how they display by adding the tail URL. If you look st other virtual tour link not matterport they have the same ending.

This is just a goof that they are addressing as we speak and will correct soon. However submit tickets to make sure listings get updated sooner than later.
Post 31 IP   flag post
Chadcloses private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks Forum members for all the feedback. I'm glad we were able to find out it wasn't just an isolated incident. I just wonder how long this has been going on for?
Post 32 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
I noticed the new url ending a few days ago. This is a recent issue
Post 33 IP   flag post
I converted my MP link using tinyurl. I posted the tinyurl in the Zillow virtual link location. It works fine with the tinyurl link. So Zillow is definitely modifying links to MP models by removing the model number making the link usless.
Post 34 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
just heard back from people behind the scenes at zillow

So they will get it figured out soon.
Post 35 IP   flag post
justinv private msg quote post Address this user
@chadcloses how did you get the pictures in highlight named and to take you to that place in the tour? I tried to play with it but I couldn't figure it out. Thanks!
Post 36 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
@GlennTremain Thank you for being proactive about this and getting some real answers for us.
Post 37 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
It's been 3 days. It's still not fixed. Not happy with Zillow.
Post 38 IP   flag post
Makes me wonder if they're even going to fix it. They might cut us out so their Video tours get more action.
Post 39 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida

that is the latest. Also it's not just a Matterport issue. Other virtual tour solutions are affected too.
Post 40 IP   flag post
Fort Worth, TX
epicfoto private msg quote post Address this user
Has anyone had any luck with the TinyURl conversion? We have tried couple different ways and still no luck. Although,one customer said if they type in the url it works some of the time. This is only on Zillow.
Post 41 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by epicfoto
Has anyone had any luck with the TinyURl conversion? We have tried couple different ways and still no luck. Although,one customer said if they type in the url it works some of the time. This is only on Zillow.

The tinyurl link from within Zillow has been working for me so far. When I changed the link to tinyurl directly in Zillow the MLS overwrote it within 24 hrs. Once I changed the link to the tinyurl link in the MLS system, Zillow has been working.

Click the Virtual Tour Link in the Facts section.

clickable text
Post 42 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
For those that have WP3DModels the links works fine. Another great reason to upgrade your membership here
Post 43 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
Marketing opportunity with your client base. SEND to them now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E016eF5YKfE

For those that have the better membership level here and have wp3dmodels you HAVE to send a notice to your agents that they have a marketing advantage right now over others that use matterport for a virtual tour.

They will appreciate it and can relay it to their seller and then you will be remembered as having a marketing advantage.

Please let them know.
Post 44 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
You need to tell your agents who in turn will show their sellers that they have a marketing advantage right now till zillow fixes it (they say it will be another week).

So they tell their client "zillow has had this problem for over a week and wont be fixed for another week but if you check your listing you will see YOUR marketing is working when others with this 3D marketing are not"
Post 45 IP   flag post
Fort Worth, TX
I know this thread has been going on for days...has anyone heard or been able to add to Zillow? I have check several of our clients and no one is able to link to Zillow and all are a bit flusterated. Just curious if there is a new ETA on this fix?
Post 46 IP   flag post
I haven't heard anything. I finally just copy and pasted my branded Matterport links into Bit.ly. Sent my clients a message and told them to paste the new link into Zillow. Or whatever site their company uses to distribute their listings to all the websites their broker subscribes to.
Post 47 IP   flag post
Gibbsboro, NJ
Radie842 private msg quote post Address this user
I am giving one of my customers a tiny URL to try. I was doing a demo today and my zillow was down. Really pissed me off. I was in front of 10 potential realtors.
Post 48 IP   flag post
Gibbsboro, NJ
Update. Tinyurl worked. It's the way to go until the fix is is in. Btw Zillow. It's mid November already 😡
Post 49 IP   flag post
Gibbsboro, NJ
***update again.
Glenn
Glenn (Matterport Support)
Nov 15, 2:40 PM PST
Hey Michael,

Hope you're doing great. Thanks for writing in.

What's going on is Zillow has a bug. People were using tinyurl.com for a workaround for the last week but supposedly Zillow floated the fix for this bug today.

Please try again and let me know either way, so I can pass on status?

Thanks much.

I"ll watch for your reply.

Best,

Glenn
Matterport Support
Support@matterport.com
support.matterport.com
Post 50 IP   flag post
Fort Worth, TX
Just to let everyone know, several of our clients responded today letting us know that their Zillow sites are up and running with 3-D Tours. Happy Customers!
Post 51 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
@epicfoto Thanks! That's good to hear!
Post 52 IP   flag post
101736 52 27
This topic is archived. Start new topic?