Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Chadcloses private msg quote post Address this user
I just went to Zillow to see if my models are loading correctly, and out of the 2 I've tried I'm getting OOOPS, Model is not available. One of the the models I re-inserted the link and got the same thing. Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks,
Chad
Post 1 IP   flag post
Hartland, Wisconsin
htimsabbub23 private msg quote post Address this user
Make sure those models are published on your my.Matterport.Com I've seen this as a problem in past posts
Post 2 IP   flag post
All my tours are set to Public. They are all doing the same thing.
Post 3 IP   flag post
lisahinson private msg quote post Address this user
Would you send the address in Zillow and I'll see if I get the same message.
Post 4 IP   flag post
49772 Rancho San Francisquito, La Quinta, CA 92253

Thanks Lisa!!!

Chad
Post 5 IP   flag post
NestorSarmiento private msg quote post Address this user
I can try hiting the link... would you share it?
Post 6 IP   flag post
Ok, so I attempted to look through Zillow at your model. Here is the link to the Zillow Page: http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/49772-Rancho-San-Francisquito-La-Quinta-CA-92253/59411603_zpid/

I looked using Safari, Firefox and chrome. Same results "oops model not available".. I then went to Zillow and looked at one of mine.. It loads fine.

So it's not just your computer and it's unlikely that it's Zillow. I inspected the page and I'm wondering if you entered the entire link because it doesn't look like it to me. (what do I know).. but did you enter the entire link? Can you also post the link and see if we can get to your model?
Post 7 IP   flag post
https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=scTKATt9dh1
Post 8 IP   flag post
Yup, it's accessible via the link. I know sometimes MLS doesn't like certain branding or whatever. Have you checked this via another site to narrow down if you can see the link (like) on a Remax page .. and that the issue is only happening on the Zillow page. Does your Realtor use Paragon? Are they able to access the page in Paragon?
Post 9 IP   flag post
NestorSarmiento private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah, works just fine in the direct link. Though I couldn't find the tour in the Zillow site, sorry I'm not familiarized with that platform
Post 10 IP   flag post
I don't understand what's going on, This is another property and it's my personal listing 49800 Jade Way, Indio, Ca 92201. I know the link is correct and it's all there. And it's doing the same thing. It's doing them to everyone of my tours in Zillow.

https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=MT31CegDogG
Post 11 IP   flag post
Thanks guys!! I appreciate you taking the time to try them. I was worried it might just be me. Happy to know (I think) it's not just me.
Post 12 IP   flag post
LewisBishop private msg quote post Address this user
@Chadcloses It's interesting that the URL for the link is

https://my.matterport.com/show/?/show/#ZILLOW_VIRTUAL_TOUR_INDICATOR

Have you tried removing and saving the listing w/o the virtual tour link and then re-inserting the link?
Post 13 IP   flag post
I will try that Lewis. I just tried loading the tour on Trulia and it worked fine. The issue must be with Zillow.
Post 14 IP   flag post
@Chadcloses Just checked two of my listings and they BOTH had the same issue. I re-loaded the url and nothing still the "oops message". I used a URL shortener (bit.ly) to shorten the Matterport url and replaced both the links and I'm back in business.
Post 15 IP   flag post
What's weird is that it's doing it on Tours that are other realtors listings that are in my My.Matterport. That doesn't make any sense.
Post 16 IP   flag post
Interesting Lewis. I'm not familiar with the bit.ly address shortner. Is that a free service?
Post 17 IP   flag post
This could be a HUGE issue for Matterport users across the board!!!!
Post 18 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
It's my opinion that Matterport needs to work closer with Zillow.

#1) Originally, Matterport Tours were FEATURED on Zillow when I bought my camera. Now, Matterport just lives on the tiny Virtual Tour link. Missed opportunity for both Zillow and Matterport.

#2) Matterport still has marketing concerning Zillow online and public perception that the two work together. To my knowledge, when this relationship ended, Matterport did not address why or if we should expect it to return.

http://www.inman.com/2015/05/29/its-happened-zillow-now-serving-up-3-d-models-on-listings/

#3) Getting the 'Launch 3D Tour' link back on Zillow will increase Matterport sales astronomically. Allowing people to search for properties WITH 3D Tours would do the same.

#4) If I were Zillow, I would buy Matterport.
Post 19 IP   flag post
I see how Bit.ly works, but then I would have to contact all my clients and give them a new link to insert in Zillow. It would not look good, and would create an extra set when posting their listings, they're already asking me to log in as them on the MLS to post links, which I'm against. Not sure what I should do, so far none of my clients have noticed it or said anything, but I'm missing out on potential hits because of this issue.
Post 20 IP   flag post
ListAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
I have the same problem. Links work just fine with trulia and others so it isn't a problem with them inputting it into the MLS incorrectly. I know the ones I did for agents also work directly through the MLS because I was on one yesterday with another agent. This is something that Zillow seems to have broken and not sure what is going on.
Post 21 IP   flag post
I placed a support ticket with Matterport, but not sure how to contact Zillow about this. But we need to have it addressed and addressed NOW!
Post 22 IP   flag post
Ed_Schmitt private msg quote post Address this user
This is the link from your listing in Zillow.

https://my.matterport.com/show/?/show/#ZILLOW_VIRTUAL_TOUR_INDICATOR

Zillow is not including the specific file number. I just checked my listings in Zillow and have the same issue. What is happening between Zillow and Matterport?
Post 23 IP   flag post
I think everyone is going to have this issue. How do we contact Zillow?
Post 24 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Let's be optimistic - maybe Zillow is about to give us all back the 3D MATTERPORT TOUR button and instead of rolling it out, they messed up and are actively fixing it right now. Matterport is getting a big announcement ready, and our businesses are about to receive 4x the action!!!
Post 25 IP   flag post
I've submitted a ticket via support. Will let you know if I receive a response.
Post 26 IP   flag post
ListAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
@Metroplex360, a different announcement then the email they sent out telling at MSP's to hold their horses because they actually are sending out referrals even though we never get them?
Post 27 IP   flag post
Ed_Schmitt private msg quote post Address this user
The link should contain the model number, m=xxxxxxxxxx. I changed the virtual tour link in one of my listings to a secondary page. The secondary page contained the full MP link and it worked. It seems like zillow is removing the model number from the MP links. Does this have anything to do with zillow now charging to post a video??
Post 28 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
My recent $2m listing tour is broken too. It's Zillows fault, not Matterport's. However, it's Matterport's responsibility to call Zillow and threaten them with their legal department (if possible) as Zillow is messing up Matterport links directly which is affecting their userbase and singling them out as losers.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2824-N-Hall-St-Dallas-TX-75204/55826067_zpid/
Post 29 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by ListAmerica
@Metroplex360, a different announcement then the email they sent out telling at MSP's to hold their horses because they actually are sending out referrals even though we never get them?

DanSmigrod has a deal with Matterport. Matterport has promised to only pretend to run a referral network in order to help We-Get-Around grow and foster a community of passionate photographers who get valuable leads that have been vetted by our fearless community leader.
Post 30 IP   flag post
101436 52 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?