Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
srennick private msg quote post Address this user
So I finally was able to experience 3D spaces that I CREATED, in VR. I was totally blown away...you could have made a crazy lady YouTube video out of it. I had previously experienced some pretty cool places (Paul McCartney concert and a freaky horror house to name a few)so I knew what the experience was like, it was just super cool to be in one that I had scanned. With that said, there WAS some disappointment with how blurry it was. Also, there is a difference in viewing experiences, primarily with the transitions from place to place within the space. I had toured the Rosa Parks Museum and bus(Matterport)and you could look in a certain direction and you would be pulled to that spot. With the spaces that I had created, the experience felt like a virtual slideshow that reminded me of being inside a kids ViewFinder. I looked at the blue dot and then I was transitioned instead of pulled.
Not sure if this makes sense, but wondering what your thoughts are in regards to the difference in viewing experiences as well as...WHY SO BLURRY? I had everything adjusted properly and other VR spaces that I viewed, on the same headset, were clear.
Post 1 IP   flag post
JC3DCX private msg quote post Address this user
difference between CoreVR and the more expensive VR (paid service) from MP, one is automatically created by MP software and the other one is doen by a person.
Post 2 IP   flag post
benn1973 private msg quote post Address this user
How about the quality of the phone has anyone had experience using different phones and the screen quality and processor speeds impact?
Post 3 IP   flag post
VRealExperience private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by benn1973
How about the quality of the phone has anyone had experience using different phones and the screen quality and processor speeds impact?

Thats going to be a given, but I think for right now being that Samsung dominating the Mobile market will all be within reasonable variance to each other. A cracked screen on a specific phone will greatly impact negatively, but in terms of manufacturer specs I would expect little variance.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Dolloff private msg quote post Address this user
I have not experiences VR yet. Can anyone tell me if any of the Matterport features can be seen in VR such as Mattertags? Floor plan view? Dollhouse?
Post 5 IP   flag post
101422 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?