Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV Live at 5 (5 pm ET)
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 732 Unique Visitors
9,055 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,766 Page Views | 19,092 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum

Can't load models into Gear VR2981

tomjones2787 private msg quote post Address this user
I followed the instructions one of our members posted to set up the gear VR. Everything is working however I do not have the hexagon that says shared with me available. I am only able to view the pre loaded spaces.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Putten NLD
DannyBasting private msg quote post Address this user
Did you open the Matterport space in the browser of your mobile device?

If you haven't, try doing so and press the VR icon, then press GearVR and it should load your tour in the GearVR app.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
try @DannyBasting 's advice.

I was able to view my models that way on the Gear VR no problem.

One weird thing though is that when I wanted to try it with Google Cardboard it wouldn't let me. It instead asked be to insert it in the Gear VR device.

Anyone else have the difficulty of it trying to have you view on the Gear VR when you are trying to load it on Google Cardboard/
Post 3 IP   flag post
Putten NLD
DannyBasting private msg quote post Address this user
I had it the other way around, GearVR link kept linking to cardboard app. I deleted both apps and reinstalled them using the link in Matterport space. Worked perfectly after that.
Post 4 IP   flag post
CarlosFHdz private msg quote post Address this user
@queen_city3D , your preferences are set for that type of link to default to gear vr or default to cardboard vr (once selected it asks "always" or "just once" ). You can change that in the settings in your phone.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosFHdz
@queen_city3D , your preferences are set for that type of link to default to gear vr or default to cardboard vr (once selected it asks "always" or "just once" ). You can change that in the settings in your phone.

Okay... that makes sense. I'll have to check the settings. Thanks!
Post 6 IP   flag post
101749 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?