Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceCapture AppMarketingNavigationScanning

Is There a Way to Turn Off Scan Points?2980

plorenz private msg quote post Address this user
I'm curious to know if anyone has found a way to hide the circles on the floor that represent the locations where the photographer scanned? I realize they're helpful for navigating the space but I'm wanting to put a video together that demonstrates the product and would love to see the circles removed just to create a cleaner marketing piece. Find a link below to a video that has done exactly what I'm describing.

https://www.facebook.com/Knock/videos/230315840696956/?

permPage=1
Post 1 IP   flag post
lisahinson private msg quote post Address this user
Here are some tips to turning off the 'ovals' on the scan for recording and other tips. (Shared with me by Matterport Support)

The “P” menu functions will never translate to changes in your tours- they are only for the moments you're doing
screen-recording, locally, to generate raw video footage.
The “P” menu and associated new features provide a way to do the following, to aid in screen-recording video clip
generation*:

For Walkthroughs:
● Toggle off visibility of scan rings temporarily.
● Toggle off blue navigation lines in Walkthrough tours, temporarily
For manual navigation:

● Toggle off visibility of scan rings temporarily.
● Slow down or speed up rotation temporarily.
● Slow down or speed up movement between scans.
● Change floors from the computer keyboard, instead of having to click on-screen.
Generating Screen-Recording Video process overview:
Menu Settings
Press the "P" key on your computer's keyboard to bring up the Fly-Through Assist options.
1. For Walkthroughs:
a. Turn off the panorama/scan halo positions (rings) by unchecking "ShowSweeps".
b. To make the blue floor path invisible: drag the blue line for "Path Opacity" to zero.
2. For Manual navigation using your computer keyboard only:
a. Turn off the panorama/scan halo positions (rings) by unchecking "ShowSweeps".
b. Move up a floor from the keyboard alone using the "R" key, move down a floor using the "F" key.
c. Lower the left/right rotation speed (applied to manual navigation only) by dragging the blue line from 4.5 to 3 (just a
suggestion, you can raise or lower to taste). Test by using the arrow keys.
d. Lower the forward/back transition time (moving between scans) for manual navigation by dragging the blue line from 750
to about 1500. Test by using the arrow keys
Alternatively if you'd like to create fast moving rotation and movement, you might try adjusting the rotation speed to 8 and
transition time to 250.
Keyboard only navigation just looks better than clicking with the mouse pointer, for making screen-recording videos.
Post 2 IP   flag post
plorenz private msg quote post Address this user
This is excellent feedback, thank you Lisa!
Post 3 IP   flag post
alx3D private msg quote post Address this user
Lisa makes some great points.

For anyone who would like to have videos made rather than capture themselves we offer iPad videos like this one for Forum Members:

See order info and pricing at: real3Destates.com/videos/
Post 4 IP   flag post
lisahinson private msg quote post Address this user
I've ordered from @alx3D before - awesome work!
Post 5 IP   flag post
101430 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?