Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
bug

"No internet connection"2966

kaybaum private msg quote post Address this user
I hope someone out there can help me quickly. I am at the end of scanning a 9 bedroom home. I am on the top of 3 floors & down to the last 2 bedrooms, and I am getting a message in settings under my Matterport camera number "no internet connection". It's been working perfectly for over 2 hours. Can anyone help??
Post 1 IP   flag post
Well good news! Matterport support called me back & helped me figure it out. It was the homes wifi.
Post 2 IP   flag post
jfantin private msg quote post Address this user
I think that if you turn off your camera and turn it on again there is a chance that the internet connection will be restored.

Also, check if there is any wifi signal that could be interfering with the camera's wifi signal. Sometimes this may cause problems.

Finally, turn your iPad off and then restart it.

Your model will not be lost
Post 3 IP   flag post
skycamguatemala private msg quote post Address this user
I did not know that the matterport needs internet connection. What is it for?
Post 4 IP   flag post
jfantin private msg quote post Address this user
The camera generates itw own wifi network between it and the iPad. That's why you need to search and connect via wifi with the Matterport camera before starting your project.

Sometimes the local wifi creates interference with the Matterport-iPad connection, the iPad picks up the local wifi automatically and then the camera cannot work.
Post 5 IP   flag post
skycamguatemala private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks

Sure I know that, but since she mention "internet connection" something else came to my mind.

Does anyone knows what the Bluetooth on the matterport is for???
Post 6 IP   flag post
When talking to Matterport Support, they informed me that the "no internet connection" is something new added by Apple with the latest iOS version. It really had nothing to do with the issue I had yesterday. It was just a coincidence that it popped up at the same time I was having connectivity issues related to the home's wifi. Thanks for all the input! This forum has helped me tremendously over the last few months!
Post 7 IP   flag post
101641 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?