Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseAdviceScanningScansTips

Disable a scan in Workshop?2908

Dolloff private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Everyone,

I know I can delete scans on the pad, but I already added a lot of work to the tour. Is there anyway to disable a scan in the Workshop? Just turn it off basically in the tour? I want it to flow a little better.

Thanks,
Stephanie
Post 1 IP   flag post
Jamie private msg quote post Address this user
Yep
Go to the scan section and you will see an eye on there. Click on that to disable that location. Very easy to do
Post 2 IP   flag post
Dolloff private msg quote post Address this user
Fabulous! Thank you!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
Just remember that if there's a snapshot taken from the scan location that you can't hide that scan... which is annoying, to say the least.

I hope Matterport changes this in the future so that you can keep the snapshot but hide the scan point.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Queen_City_3D

Yes. We find it VERY ANNOYING that we can not disable a scan that we want for a SnapShot.

For example, we want a wide shot of the kitchen for the Matterport Spaces 3D Tour "thumbnail" ...

So, we would like to scan from the corner of the room. That same scan, we want to hide after we use it as a "thumbnail" ... no can do.

Seems obvious to all of us.

(The good news is Matterport reads every word of the We Get Around Forum, so keep pointing things out that they could do better.)

Best,

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
101436 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?