Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3rd Party Service ProviderAdviceContent Management SystemStrategyWordPress

WP3D Models and Me. And You.2901

srennick private msg quote post Address this user
I wanted to take an opportunity to express how thrilled I am with WP3DModels, the Wordpress plug-in developed for MSPs like you and I. If you are considering using this plug-in for your business, don't wait. We are in the middle of learning how to use it to the best of it's ability and sharing new information about how we are taking marketing to the next level for our Realtor clients. There is no better solution out there that tells the whole story for your client's listing. And, it's beautifully packaged with little restrictions. I have no doubt it will only get better.
In an earlier thread, Dan was asking for people to share their sites that were created with WP3DModel plug-in, so I thought I would share my first. clickable text
I will also add that the outstanding marketing and tech support, that comes as an optional add-on purchase, was well worth the cash. Thanks Guys!
Post 1 IP   flag post
lisahinson private msg quote post Address this user
Nice work Sherry!
Post 2 IP   flag post
3dvirtueletour private msg quote post Address this user
Nice work when it"s working...??
Post 3 IP   flag post
Standard
Winter Haven, Florida
FloridaProperties private msg quote post Address this user
Congratulations!

Master Ross - ROCKS!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
@3dvirtueletour does it not work for you? I have never heard from anyone that it doesn't work....ever.
Post 5 IP   flag post
JC3DCX private msg quote post Address this user
Wow nice, looks way better than mine, :-)

I am very happy with WP3D and the clients loves it also.

Thanks to Ross,
Post 6 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Wow...thanks guys!

I SO appreciate threads like this....really makes my day. I'm so pleased to get real-world feedback about something we created making things easier/better for you and your clients.

@3dvirtueletour - Are you having trouble with WP3D? I don't believe that you're currently using our software, but I'd love to know if something isn't working as expected.

Thanks in advance,

Ross
Post 7 IP   flag post
DouglasMeyers private msg quote post Address this user
Very nice...

But am I missing something here, am I not doing all that I can.

If anyone can look at my site or this sample, I'm not sure what a WP3DModel plug-in... is ?
Is it my tour that shows up on My Matterport ?
Post 8 IP   flag post
@DouglasMeyers it is a third party solution, separate from Matterport, that @rpetersn developed FOR MSP's. You can get info at the top of this screen.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
Thanks (again!) @srennick - Sherry already said it, but I should probably add that our software only works on a WordPress-based website.

That said, don't let this requirement deter those of you who've already built your site with another platform. It is easy to build out a "gallery" or "portfolio" add-on site (technically called a "subdomain" that will dovetail nicely into your existing online presence.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Joelbcollins private msg quote post Address this user
@rpetersn does this mean I could use it in conjunction with my current Squarespace site? Please, do tell!

BTW great job @srennick! Looks brilliant
Post 11 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
Hi @Joelbcollins - Yes, you can definitely use WP3D Models alongside your current Squarespace (or Wix/Weebly/etc) site.

We do this with a "subdomain"...so lets say thatyour MAIN site domain was:

http://www.best3dscans.com

Then we could help you get lined out with WP3D Models installed on WordPress and served from:

http://gallery.best3dscans.com
--OR--
http://tours.best3dscans.com
--OR--
http://whateveryouwant.best3dscans.com

This is how things are set up for We Get Around.

Main Site:
http://www.we-get-around.com (Squarespace)

WP3D Models "Subdomain" Site:
http://gallery.we-get-around.com (WordPress)**

** You can select from 1000s of free & paid "themes" to find one that is similar to the layout of your existing (non-WordPress) site.

Does this help?

Thx! Ross
Post 12 IP   flag post
Joelbcollins private msg quote post Address this user
@rpetersn Tremendously! Thanks for clarifying that for me. I am hopefully pulling the trigger on this very soon, and will I guess be in touch with you/your team then.
Post 13 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Video: Why WP3D Models? (In less than 90 seconds)
Post 14 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
Nice
Post 15 IP   flag post
So this is just another way that you can use the WP3D Models plug-in to tell your client's stories outside of the real estate industry. I am sharing primarily for you @rpetersn. This is just one story that I am working on. You have to watch the video that is included to get a feel for the organization and see the community support behind it. It could produce some shock and awe. It's pretty radical. Hybrid Structures
Post 16 IP   flag post
DouglasMeyers private msg quote post Address this user
So what is a Plug -In ???
Post 17 IP   flag post
101421 17 17
This topic is archived. Start new topic?