Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 40 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D Showcase

Can Matterport reinstate a deleted model?2890

Belfast, United Kingdom
3dshowcaseuk private msg quote post Address this user
As some of yopu may have seen I did a huge model of a Spa, I finished it last night complete with mattertegs etc etc and it was good to go,

As the job progressed I re uploaded the job about three times and this morning I was deleting the old jobs off and was careful not to delete the final cut.

BUT IT HAS DISAPPEARED

Can anyone tell me if Matterport can reinstate a completed model or do I have to start again??

I have left a message on matterport support answer machine with the completed model address, do they have a backup?

Mark
Post 1 IP   flag post
Standard
Wandsworth U.K.
RobinLycka private msg quote post Address this user
I don´t know for certain, but I´m pretty sure they will ask you to re-upload it from your iPad and reprocess it unfortunately. I haven´t heard of many people having luck asking them for questions of this nature.

They don´t like dealing with files manually, which is understandable.

Try calling the UK guys at Virtual Walkthrough and ask them for support, explain the situation and significance of the client and model and see if there is anything they can do.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
Basic
Seattle
kjoman private msg quote post Address this user
The same thing just happened to me. After doing the highlight reel over the weekend (even got the link and shared it), I went back to tweak and it's gone as well. So I have re uploaded to start over. But mine is a smidgen the size of 3dshowcaseuk.
Post 3 IP   flag post
HawaiiTour private msg quote post Address this user
yes, Dan had a similar problem. I am sure he will chime in soon.
Post 4 IP   flag post
franmts private msg quote post Address this user
I didn't have a problem ith models disappearing "for no reason", but I have already deleted one model accidentaly and got Matterport to restore it for me. You'll hopelly get it back as it was. Let us know how this end up.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101421 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?